Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogecoin

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Well, not doing that okay, but certainly okay enough to buy a pair of rift boots. If I was foolish.

WTS 100m, 10 Dogecoin per million.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    PKCoin only works when someone is masturbating one room over.

Doge is probably going to keep climbing until May 8 when Elon hosts SNL.

Then there will either be a big selloff causing a dip for a little bit, or it will keep blasting off all the way to the

Imagine being able to tweet something and have that kind of effect.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Where are you guys buying it? Also, any suggestions on a secure wallet/ledger for crypto?
    Discord = Teror#3966

Quote Originally Posted by bluecenterlight View Post
    Where are you guys buying it? Also, any suggestions on a secure wallet/ledger for crypto?
    I use KuCoin, which will probably take at least a couple hours to set up and get everything verified. Binance is the biggest one out there, but for some reason it's not "allowed" in Louisiana. Binance and KuCoin have the lowest trading fees though at 0.1%.

Unless you're in a state that doesn't allow it, I'd probably go with Binance. If not, then KuCoin.

You can download Trust Wallet and use that also which might be quicker to set up and then send that to your KuCoin/Binance wallet later or something, but you might end up paying more fees overall with TW. But right now Doge is going crazy, up 17 cents now from last night and is probably going to keep pumping until at least Saturday, and then some more after that depending on if a Doge skit happens, which it almost definitely will, so the sooner you get some Doge in your wallet, the better.

There will probably be a dip when it hits .60, so buying during that dip would probably be your best bet.

EDIT: ^ Turns out this is happening right now

Last edited by Methais; 05-04-2021 at 10:18 AM. Reason: This is not financial advice :O

I picked some up at .20. It's at around .40 now. Elon Musk is hosting SNL and apparently doing some "The Dogefather" skit, which he's always been big on Dogecoin. It went up 5 cents instantly when he tweeted that the other day.

Mark Cuban accepts it for Dallas Mavericks merchandise too, Tesla's gonna start taking it, people are petitioning Amazon to start accepting it, who knows where it'll go. I've already pulled my original investment out so I'm running on just profits now, so even if it tanks I'm not out anything but so far it's going pretty good.

I was gonna throw $1000 at it last July and just leave it, which it peaked at like $.005, but it took forever to verify my account and then I eventually just forgot about it so I never bought in. So even if I got in then, that'd be worth at least $80,000 right now. Dammit.

Ripple (XRP) is expected to win some lawsuit vs. the SEC too, which anytime there's news about that, their shit goes up too. And apparently they're going public after the court thing is done with.
    Yea, I told my daughter to just ride it until after SNL.. then cash out half of it.

Problem now is: She believes that investing is this easy for everything........
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I will try to get in on this when it dips back to 40 cents. how much are you guys holding and when did you all get in at?

Bought in today at .55

if Musk pulls through on SNL tomorrow I bet this touches 1$

if not well thats the ball game.

Shiba Inu to tha MOOOOOON!

It's hitting $1+ anyway. That will just speed it up.

Pretty sure SNL is a safe bet though...

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...135766019?s=20

Doge is wearing the logo for Kraken, which probably means Doge is about to be listed on there, which means it's gonna pump even more.

GAMER (GMR) has is still pumping pretty hard too. I'm over 10x now and it's still super early to get in. I think they went from 11m market cap to 100m market cap yesterday. And if they accomplish their goals with what they're doing, that'll be huge for gaming everywhere.

https://gmr.finance/

Gives reflections too...when you buy in/sell out, you pay a 10% tax. 5% goes to shareholders, 3% is burned, 2% goes into liquidity fund for marketing and shit. It's supposed to makes things more difficult for whales to manipulate while incentivizing and rewarding holders.

Example...as of right now I'm getting roughly 72m extra shares (reflections). Assuming that rate stays consistent, at the current rate of $0.00000056, that'd be 2.16 billion shares gained passively, which if sold right now would be worth $1209.60.

The more you're holding the more reflections you get, so that increases exponentially over time.

Another example....someone else I know threw like $80,000 at Safemoon shortly after it came out, which works the same way with reflections....he's sitting on either 1T or 10T shares (forgot which) or some insane number like that...makes like $4k a day just cashing out his reflections.

Shit's wild.
    Methais are you a millionaire now?

well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit