Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogecoin

Default Dogecoin

Anyone messing with it? If not, you should be.

Safemoon too.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

AndroidPKoin is what you need. Mine that shit directly from Diethx's couch.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    AndroidPKoin is what you need. Mine that shit directly from Diethx's couch.
    PKCoin only works when someone is masturbating one room over.

Doge is probably going to keep climbing until May 8 when Elon hosts SNL.

Then there will either be a big selloff causing a dip for a little bit, or it will keep blasting off all the way to the

Imagine being able to tweet something and have that kind of effect.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I heard 90% of dogecoin is owned by like 40 people… if that’s the case… I’d stay away lol
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-01-2021 at 08:54 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I heard 90% of dogecoin is owned by like 40 people… if that’s the case… I’d stay away lol
    I heard it's 100% owned by that doge

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Anyone messing with it? If not, you should be.

Safemoon too.
    Glad I listened to my daughter on this. I told her she was nuts, it's not even real.. but she talked me into it. I told her I would match her investment.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Glad I listened to my daughter on this. I told her she was nuts, it's not even real.. but she talked me into it. I told her I would match her investment.
    I picked some up at .20. It's at around .40 now. Elon Musk is hosting SNL and apparently doing some "The Dogefather" skit, which he's always been big on Dogecoin. It went up 5 cents instantly when he tweeted that the other day.

Mark Cuban accepts it for Dallas Mavericks merchandise too, Tesla's gonna start taking it, people are petitioning Amazon to start accepting it, who knows where it'll go. I've already pulled my original investment out so I'm running on just profits now, so even if it tanks I'm not out anything but so far it's going pretty good.

I was gonna throw $1000 at it last July and just leave it, which it peaked at like $.005, but it took forever to verify my account and then I eventually just forgot about it so I never bought in. So even if I got in then, that'd be worth at least $80,000 right now. Dammit.

Ripple (XRP) is expected to win some lawsuit vs. the SEC too, which anytime there's news about that, their shit goes up too. And apparently they're going public after the court thing is done with.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-02-2021 at 04:27 PM.

Got some XRP. If it hits $10, I can retire. Also have some BTC, so I'm doing okay.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Got some XRP. If it hits $10, I can retire. Also have some BTC, so I'm doing okay.
    Then it will be time to buy Simu and undo some nerfs.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-02-2021 at 05:32 PM.

Well, not doing that okay, but certainly okay enough to buy a pair of rift boots. If I was foolish.