Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T3 Orbs

Default T3 Orbs

Descriptions are below. For making this easier, I am posting the bids above the lore songs. A little early, but I need to stop staring at my screen. I'll update again tomorrow around 6-8 eastern.

Aura Orb (+7 base) Sold
    Stamina Orb (+11 recovery) Sold
    Dex orb (+10 base) Sold
    Edged orb (OHE +8 Bonus) Sold
    Constitution orb (+6 base) Sold

I've just been posting and haven't been selling. So let me fix that. All of these are T3 and available. Once, Twice, Sold. I'll update daily, with the goal being somewhere between 6-8pm eastern starting tomorrow. Daylight. Minimum bids are 100K each.

You remove a swirling cardinal red orb
    >analy my orb
    You analyze your cardinal red orb and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This is a Tier 3 fusion orb.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the cardinal red orb in your hand...

The orb resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost to Constitution Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    This item has restrictions whose type are unclear to you.
    You think that you could probably find out something more about the orb's enhancive properties if you tried.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the cardinal red orb in your hand...

The orb resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 6 to Constitution Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    This enhancive item has restrictions whose type are unclear to you.
    The orb seems to be out of charges.
    The bonuses provided by this item should last a very long time.

You sense that the cardinal red orb will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

---------------

You analyze your cardinal red orb and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

It provides a boost to Aura Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 34 times.
    You think that you could probably find out something more about the orb's enhancive properties if you tried.

It provides a boost of 7 to Aura Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 34 times.

You sense that the cardinal red orb will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a blade-marked hoarfrost white orb

It provides a boost of 8 to Edged Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.

You sense that the hoarfrost white orb will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

---------------------------------------------

a radiant dark indigo orb

It provides a boost to Stamina Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 40 times.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the dark indigo orb in your hand...

It provides a boost of 11 to Stamina Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 40 times.

You sense that the dark indigo orb will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

----------------

You remove a swirling cardinal red orb from in your rat fur sack.
    >analy my orb

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 100,000 silvers.

It provides a boost to Dexterity Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 33 times.

It provides a boost of 10 to Dexterity Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 33 times.

------------

I'll add a couple of more over the next day or two. Dodging will be one. It's just in a fusion weapon now, and I don't know if I'll roll terribly and it will become a non T3. I still have a dex orb, and probably an agility one. A CM one too, but I will list it on it's own with a much higher mb. Mostly because it makes sense to keep it, but sure, everything has a price.
    Last edited by tash; 04-20-2021 at 11:52 AM.

MB on cardinal red orb(Aura one) and a radiant dark indigo orb

100K on the Aura and Stamina orb. No problem. Will update tomorrow with the once if no other bids come in.

250k on aura orb

Thanks Rjex. I'll clean up the orb and offers tomorrow when I update. Sorry, I just said hell with it, start selling. I hope it's not too janky.

500k on each orb.

1m on the edged orb and the stamina orb

Good morning Nordred. I just wanted to check if you were wanting to bid 500k on the dodging and dex orbs. I haven't posted them up, because the dodging is in a fusion katar. The dex is an orb I posted in a previous thread. I'll go find it and link it to this thread.. the dex.

Added the dex.
    Last edited by tash; 04-19-2021 at 08:56 AM.

1m dex orb

10. Default

1.5M on the Aura and Stamina Orb