Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Authoritarianism

You might have better luck on an especially racist dating app, something like eHarmony.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Sorry, not interested in exchanging pics with racist geezers. Not sure why you'd deliberately introduce yours, though, they certainly aren't doing you any favors.
    You seemed really interested in pictures of me, considering you searched it out, took a still shot (can you at least clean your goo off the pic of me when you're finished?).

It just seems your really gay and that's ok.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

"Searched it out"? You've been trying to get people to watch your channel. You are a spectacularly poor streamer, FYI. Nobody wants to watch some racist old man badly play video games, and again, please keep your fantasies to yourself.

Blog Entries

"Searched it out"? You've been trying to get people to watch your channel. You are a spectacularly poor streamer, FYI. Nobody wants to watch some racist old man badly play video games, and again, please keep your fantasies to yourself.
    I'm totally cool with your need to fantasize over me. If you need more pics of me to post, let me know. There's plenty of me to go around.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

... Yeah. No one asked for that, or ever will.

Blog Entries

... Yeah. No one asked for that, or ever will.
    You didn't bother asking at all. You just jumped right in and started jerking that little pecker, that hides under those fat rolls of yours, all over my pic.

It's ok, Assliana. We already knew you were gay.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Please keep your bizarre fantasies to yourself, and your misconceptions about gay men. Some men are into daddies, but generally not disgusting, racist ones that look like they haven't showered in weeks like you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You continue to scream racist at someone who doesn't care, literally, as in I can no longer give a fuck. I watched 2 street rats murder another brown person in broad daylight, with our military in the streets and our "government" hiding behind barriers. Your screams of racism are pitiful and pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GS4Pirate View Post
    Was I inappropriate , I treated them miserably? A Muslim killed a bar full of faggots and my words are so much worse. No, what's inappropriate is your continued support to allow these fucks to continue to flow into our country even after a bar full of faggots were murdered. Quit letting words run your emotions, real gays were murdered by real Muslim extremists, not by my words.
    I'll try to liven it up. Sounds like Hillary's State Department blocked investigations into the Mosque this Raghead attended. This guy was also employed by a security group that is contracted by the DHS. Kind of sketchy info right now so I'm not providing sources, google if you like.
    Muslims understand one language, the language of fear. Drop a few nukes on Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran. Then warn Saudi Arabia, stop your shit or you're next.
    Now you care about brown people? Glad you've come around.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Now you care about brown people? Glad you've come around.
    I don't see anything racist at all in those comments. Just like you don't see any racism in the 2 hood rats murdering the Pakistani man. But hey, that's cool, it's your backyard that looks like little Mogadishu.

I have zero problems calling out despicable sub-humans for acting like animals. I'm totally fine being a racist by any Democrat measure of the term.

It's been what, 6...7 years since you and the other limp wristed faggots have been crying over words?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I don't see anything racist at all in those comments. Just like you don't see any racism in the 2 hood rats murdering the Pakistani man. But hey, that's cool, it's your backyard that looks like little Mogadishu.

I have zero problems calling out despicable sub-humans for acting like animals. I'm totally fine being a racist by any Democrat measure of the term.

It's been what, 6...7 years since you and the other limp wristed faggots have been crying over words?
    I saw two criminals kill a man, point out the racism to me.

I have no problems with words, but they do have meaning. It sucks that you can't see what you are, a bitter old man that hates Middle eastern people, gay people, and women.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.