Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Authoritarianism

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Neveragain, the guy who latches on to whichever pariah-in-their-own-community is willing to sell him a fantasy that just so happens to coincidence with all his racist beliefs.
    And here we have the epitome of the White Leftist Racist mentality! You called someone that that is black a pariah because they don't agree with Leftist ideology. I don't think you have ever displayed such a clear cut example of how you are White Leftist racist before. Racists voted in a racist POTUS and are now continuing their racist policies all the while being protected by the racist, Leftist media and they defend themselves by calling everyone else racist.

Fuck off you racist piece of shit. FDR was a racist, Truman's domestic policies were racist, LBJ was a racist, Carter was borderline but smart enough to try and hide it well, Bill Clinton was not in word but like all Leftist was racist in policy and Obama was clearly racist, all part of a long line of racist, Racist, Leftist, progressive scum that you just worship. So tell us again how you aren't racist so we can all laugh some more.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    And here we have the epitome of the White Leftist Racist mentality! You called someone that that is black a pariah because they don't agree with Leftist ideology.
    Your ignorance of what makes that guy a pariah doesn't confer racism on anyone else. There's a reason you right-wingers hold people like Candace Owens up -- because they're the lone voice, pariahs in their own community, telling you exactly want you want to hear. You've deluded yourself into thinking that the lone voice, that doesn't represent the community, gives you the right to dismiss the concerns of the whole. It doesn't. It reveals you as racist.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~
    I don't think you have ever displayed such a clear cut example of how you are White Leftist racist before.
    Alas, pointing out the right-wing tendency to hold up the One Good Minority as a flimsy pretext for your racism -- the argumentative version of I can't be racist, I have a Black friend! doesn't constitute racism on anyone's part but yours.

Racists voted in a racist POTUS and are now continuing their racist policies all the while being protected by the racist
    Yes, they did. His name was Donald J. Trump, and you eagerly voted for him twice, I'm sure.

Leftist media and they defend themselves by calling everyone else racist.
    "Left-wing media criticized me for being racist! They must be the REAL racists!" isn't the most convincing argument. There's a reason Black America doesn't buy it.

Fuck off you racist piece of shit. FDR was a racist, Truman's domestic policies were racist, LBJ was a racist, Carter was borderline but smart enough to try and hide it well, Bill Clinton was not in word but like all Leftist was racist in policy and Obama was clearly racist, all part of a long line of racist, Racist, Leftist, progressive scum that you just worship. So tell us again how you aren't racist so we can all laugh some more.
    Most of America was racist in the 20th century, and a plurality still is. Saying "(X) person was racist!" without examining the entire picture of America -- and especially their conservative counterparts, who were horribly racist -- doesn't convince anyone.

You can cry "Why are black people so retarded they can't see liberals are the REAL racists!? Wait, why are you looking at me? NO, I'M NOT RACIST! YOU'RE THE RACIST!!! until the cows come home. There's a reason the OVERWHELMING majority of Blacks support Democrats.

Spoiler Alert: It's because Republicans are racist as shit, and none of your mental gymnastics or revisionist history is capable of changing that. Keep twisting yourself into logical pretzels so we can all laugh at the reactionary, red-pill incel some more, though.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-18-2021 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Your ignorance of what makes that guy a pariah doesn't confer racism on anyone else. There's a reason you right-wingers hold people like Candace Owens up -- because they're the lone voice, pariahs in their own community, telling you exactly want you want to hear. You've deluded yourself into thinking that the lone voice, that doesn't represent the community, gives you the right to dismiss the concerns of the whole. It doesn't. It reveals you as racist.

Alas, pointing out the right-wing tendency to hold up the One Good Minority as a flimsy pretext for your racism -- the argumentative version of I can't be racist, I have a Black friend! doesn't constitute racism on anyone's part but yours.

Yes, they did. His name was Donald J. Trump, and you eagerly voted for him twice, I'm sure.

"Left-wing media criticized me for being racist! They must be the REAL racists!" isn't the most convincing argument. There's a reason Black America doesn't buy it.

Most of America was racist in the 20th century, and a plurality still is. Saying "(X) person was racist!" without examining the entire picture of America -- and especially their conservative counterparts, who were horribly racist -- doesn't convince anyone.

You can cry "Why are black people so retarded they can't see liberals are the REAL racists!? Wait, why are you looking at me? NO, I'M NOT RACIST! YOU'RE THE RACIST!!! until the cows come home. There's a reason the OVERWHELMING majority of Blacks support Democrats.

Spoiler Alert: It's because Republicans are racist as shit, and none of your mental gymnastics or revisionist history is capable of changing that. Keep twisting yourself into logical pretzels so we can all laugh at the reactionary, red-pill incel some more, though.
    Your ignorance on what makes you a Racist, White Leftist is simply more evidence of your absolute pants on head retardation. Also, your arguing to the masses is a horrible logical fallacy. Keep it up though, your racism is on public display now for all to see. Have a nice day you racist piece of shit, I have other things to do than spend all day pointing out how you are a racist.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Your ignorance on what makes you a Racist, White Leftist is simply more evidence of your absolute pants on head retardation.
    "I don't understand why Black people overwhelmingly support Democrats. It must surely be because Black people are too stupid to tell who's actually racist! What do you MEAN, my position infantilizes Black people and is racist?!"

Also, your arguing to the masses is a horrible logical fallacy.
    Alas, pointing out your lack of interest in (and active discounting of) the reasons that Blacks overwhelmingly support Democrats is not, itself, an argument from popularity. There are lots of reasons they do -- perhaps you should try listening to them -- but you don't, because you gravitate to the 1 in 100 willing to tell you what you already wanted to hear. That would be your motivated reasoning at work.

Keep it up though, your racism is on public display now for all to see. Have a nice day you racist piece of shit, I have other things to do than spend all day pointing out how you are a racist.
    Pretending to have the high ground while, in reality, conceding. Most impressive. Bye!
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-18-2021 at 01:42 PM.