Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Authoritarianism

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I don't see anything racist at all in those comments. Just like you don't see any racism in the 2 hood rats murdering the Pakistani man. But hey, that's cool, it's your backyard that looks like little Mogadishu.

I have zero problems calling out despicable sub-humans for acting like animals. I'm totally fine being a racist by any Democrat measure of the term.

It's been what, 6...7 years since you and the other limp wristed faggots have been crying over words?
    I saw two criminals kill a man, point out the racism to me.

I have no problems with words, but they do have meaning. It sucks that you can't see what you are, a bitter old man that hates Middle eastern people, gay people, and women.

Last edited by drauz; 04-17-2021 at 10:51 AM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post

The part where it was one race of people that murdered another. I know in your confused "liberal" state of mind, a white dude chasing off a black kid after the neighborhood has experienced sexual assaults is the epitome of racism.

It's too bad that when it's a white guy it's racism in your eyes and when 2 blacks murder a Pakistani man, it's the Pakistani's mans fault for leaving the car running. (your words)

Does this same logic apply to, say, it's ok to rape a woman if her skirt is too short? Or is it only ok for a black person to rape a woman for wearing too short of skirt?

But in honesty, this all means nothing to me. I simply can't and won't take people like you seriously as long as you support legislation that has murdered more black Americans than anything else in American history and then have the audacity to call others racists.

Simply put, you are a joke to me.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

The part where it was one race of people that murdered another. I know in your confused "liberal" state of mind, a white dude chasing off a black kid after the neighborhood has experienced sexual assaults is the epitome of racism.

It's too bad that when it's a white guy it's racism in your eyes and when 2 blacks murder a Pakistani man, it's the Pakistani's mans fault for leaving the car running. (your words)

Does this same logic apply to, say, it's ok to rape a woman if her skirt is too short? Or is it only ok for a black person to rape a woman for wearing too short of skirt?

But in honesty, this all means nothing to me. I simply can't and won't take people like you seriously as long as you support legislation that has murdered more black Americans than anything else in American history and then have the audacity to call others racists.

I didn't say it was his fault, I described the situation that led up to his death.

You care so much about life but want to drop nuclear bombs all over the Middle East, fuck off with your hypocrisy. Let me guess, those aren't the "right" lives.

Literally no one on this board takes you seriously, you are the epitome of a joke.
    Last edited by drauz; 04-17-2021 at 12:38 PM.

I have no problems with words, but they do have meaning. It sucks that you can't see what you are, a bitter old man that hates Middle eastern people, gay people, and women.

You're a racist. Nobody gives two shits who is a "joke" to someone twisting themselves into logical pretzels to infantilize and discount the opinion of the Black community -- all in the supposed name of the Black community.

The funny part is that you 1) think your disingenuous argument is convincing, despite it failing to convince the Black community, and 2) don't care that people (correctly) judge you for being a racist piece of human garbage.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-17-2021 at 01:31 PM.

Literally no one on this board takes you seriously, you are the epitome of a joke.
    I'm not sure you should be tossing around such statements when Ashliana of all people is posting in the same thread and saying a lot of the same stuff you're saying.

How embarrassing.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-17-2021 at 01:25 PM.

Blog Entries

I didn't say it was his fault, I described the situation that led up to his death.

You care so much about life but want to drop nuclear bombs all over the Middle East, fuck off with your hypocrisy. Let me guess, those aren't the "right" lives.

Sorry, busy right now. This should give you more time to devise how to further reduce the black population.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Sorry, busy right now. This should give you more time to devise how to further reduce the black population.
    Best of luck figuring out why Black people consider your mental gymnastics racist! In your mind, it's because they're a stupid population that's been brainwashed by liberals, but in reality you lack the self-awareness to tell that that argument is, itself, racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm not sure you should be tossing around such statements when Ashliana of all people is posting in the same thread and saying a lot of the same stuff you're saying.

How embarrassing.
    "Hmm. People are able to tell Neveragain's argument is racist. Could this be an indication he's wrong? Nah! Better make an appeal to tribalism!"

Sheer genius, truly.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-17-2021 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

How embarrassing.
    I mean, he is a racist, he his homophobic, and he is sexist. These are all known things, he doesn't even try to hide it. Him saying "I'm not racist" doesn't make his previous comments not racist.

It's funny how you have selective memory when it's someone who agrees with you on political issues.

Blog Entries

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

he is sexist.
    My bad, my eyes tend to glaze over all posts when it's Ashliana literally every other post, did you actually post something that shows Neveragain to be sexist? Or is this more of Rocktar's "He's into something I'm not, therefore sexist" comments?