Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Authoritarianism

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    More proof that just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true.
    More proof that you, as always, initially talk a big game and then prove completely incapable of making a coherent argument, and invariably bow out. Maybe it'll work out differently next time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Racist!, Racist!, Racist!.............................

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "My various racist sentiments are erased by the fact that I said 'You called me racist'!" -Resident local racist Neveragain

Blog Entries

I never had a father in the home, that's why I always try to use public shaming.
    It's obvious. ~ Not the resident pedophile, Neveragain

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I think by pretending my unapologetic racism is funny, it's somehow not racist. If I play it off as jokey, people won't think it's serious.

More proof that you, as always, initially talk a big game and then prove completely incapable of making a coherent argument, and invariably bow out. Maybe it'll work out differently next time!
    I was arguing? I was simply stating facts. And no, nothing will change because you will not change.

Just to be clear because you need seem to need explicit and simple labels to have a chance at understanding, you are the pig in the above meme.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Wow, you reached deep for that one. I would have never guessed you would call me a racist, again!

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Wow, you reached deep for that one. I would have never guessed you would call me a racist, again!

"I never would've guessed you would call me the thing I unapologetically admitted to being tonight!" Tune in next time for more marvelous insights from one of the PC's local racists, Neveragain.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I was arguing? I was simply stating facts. And no, nothing will change because you will not change.

Just to be clear because you need seem to need explicit and simple labels to have a chance at understanding, you are the pig in the above meme.
    "Oh, I just can't be bothered to lay out an coherent position because..."

Your mental gymnastics about why you don't (read: can't) substantiate your positions are your own issue to deal with.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-17-2021 at 01:26 AM.

Blog Entries

"I never would've guessed you would call me the thing I unapologetically admitted to being tonight!" Tune in next time for more marvelous insights from one of the PC's local racists, Neveragain.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984