Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Authoritarianism

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "Any effort to address the aftereffects of centuries of enslavement is, itself racist! Black people should lift themselves up by their own boot straps like white people did, even though whites did it on the backs of slaves!

Oh, and I thought it would be great to restate my belief that Blacks are retarded and got duped into supporting reproductive rights, and no, I don't care how Black people feel. But that doesn't make me racist!"

-Neveragain, 2021
    "We can't have voter ID because black people can't find the DMV" ~ Democrats

"We have to lower education standards for black people and raise them for Asian students, because black people are dumber than Asians." ~ Democrats

"I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years" ~ Democrats

"All the German people were retarded and got duped into the holocaust" ~ Assliana

"All the Russian people were retarded and got duped into communism" ~ Assliana

"I have no idea how propaganda works, it's why I have been falling for it for the last 5 years" ~ Assliana

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

"I'm going to pretend I don't understand GOP measures to suppress the Black vote, even though various Republicans have outright admitted to it, including in briefs to the Supreme Court!" -Neveragain

"I'm going to pretend that white people pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps, and not on the backs of slave labor, but any efforts to address the effects of centuries of enslavement are racist -- to whites!" -Neveragain

"I'm going to pretend that the GOP didn't engage in the Southern Strategy, despite the RNC literally apologizing for it in 2005!" -Neveragain

"I'm going to pretend that Ronald Reagan's adviser and chairman of the RNC Lee Atwater didn't admit in an interview to shifting away from the N-word to pretexts like "state's rights," "forced busing," etc, in an effort to appeal to racist whites like me!" -Neveragain

"I'm going to infantilize the Black community, make zero effort to understand why they nearly universally support reproductive rights -- because I think they're retards who got duped by liberals, which isn't at all racist! Why are you looking at me like that? -Neveragain

"I don't believe anything based on facts, I'm butthurt about the fact that none of my arguments have convinced Black people (that's just because they're so retarded!) and I don't care what my fellow whites think of me!" -Neveragain

Blog Entries

I'm going to pretend that every white person owned slaves. Well, except my moms family they were the only whites to not own slaves. I'm not sure about my dad. I'm also going to pretend that Neveragain doesn't support reparations because he wants to break up federal lands and give it to black people. Everyone knows trees come before black people. I'm also going to ignore that Neveragain didn't start voting Republican until Obama's 2nd term. I really hate when poor people and minorities leave the plantation and prove they are far better off being off the Democrat plantation.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

"I'm going to pretend that whether 'every white person owned slaves' has an impact whatsoever on the socioeconomic impact on the Black community at having been enslaved for centuries." -Neveragain

"I'm going to pretend that my various positions aren't racist infantilizations of the Black community, despite making no effort to understand their positions." -Neveragain

"I'm going to pretend I don't understand why the overwhelming majority of Blacks support the Democrats -- no, surely, it has nothing to do with the racist policies or history of southern conservatism that makes up the modern-day GOP." -Neveragain

"I

Blog Entries

"I'm going to pretend that whether 'every white person owned slaves' has an impact whatsoever on the socioeconomic impact on the Black community at having been enslaved for centuries." -Neveragain

"I'm going to pretend that my various positions aren't racist infantilizations of the Black community, despite making no effort to understand their positions." -Neveragain

"I'm going to pretend I don't understand why the overwhelming majority of Blacks support the Democrats -- no, surely, it has nothing to do with the racist policies or history of southern conservatism that makes up the modern-day GOP." -Neveragain

"I
    Here's a black man that agrees with me, that you will be more than happy to call an Uncle Tom.

Notice he as well says it was Democrats that terrorized black conservatives with the KKK.

Is he stupid, Assliana?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

You latching on to a Black politician willing to tell you what you want to hear -- and discounting the overwhelming majority of the community -- doesn't change anything. You think the vast majority of Black people too stupid to make their own decisions, have their own agency, etc. You'd be able to figure it out if you listened to them, but we know what you're interested in, since you're an unapologetic racist.

Anything else in the ol' bag of racist tricks?

Blog Entries

You latching on to a Black politician willing to tell you what you want to hear -- and discounting the overwhelming majority of the community -- doesn't change anything. You think the vast majority of Black people too stupid to make their own decisions, have their own agency, etc. You'd be able to figure it out if you listened to them, but we know what you're interested in, since you're an unapologetic racist.

Anything else in the ol' bag of racist tricks?
    Assliana, the hero black people were never looking for.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Neveragain, the guy who latches on to whichever pariah-in-their-own-community is willing to sell him a fantasy that just so happens to coincidence with all his racist beliefs.

Blog Entries

The policies I support have destroyed black communities and families. The Democrat founded KKK destroyed all progress blacks had made by torching black business's, homes and terrorizing conservative blacks. To this day I still support the black holocaust in America.
    That's because you're sick in the head.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    I think Black people are stupid, and were tricked into supermajorities supporting reproductive rights. No, I don't care about what Black people, as a community, have to say about why. I sure do hope nobody looks at who started the KKK (southern, white, rural conservatives from states that make up the modern-day GOP), but I somehow think lying about it is convincing.
    We know. That's because you're an unapologetic racist.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-18-2021 at 11:32 AM.