Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: +4 Agi Bonus, +4 Dex bonus Neckworm

1. Default

5m
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

I'll take the buyout.
    ~ Azanoth

Discord: carnivale1523

Wow, buyout must have been low, 2 takers immediately. Thanks all.

4. Default

I think the buyout was about right. I sold an enhancive with the same exact stats for about 30m, but it was persistent. Congrats on the sale

5. Default

I'd just like to point out that whoever told this person on lnet that this was worth 100k was a tool. You're welcome =P

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    I think the buyout was about right. I sold an enhancive with the same exact stats for about 30m, but it was persistent. Congrats on the sale
    Out of curiosity, do persistent items sell for considerably more than crumbly ones? With all the tools we have available to us, it's pretty hard to let a crumbly enhancive actually crumble if you're putting in even minimal effort. I do it manually and have never lost a crumbly enhancive, and I imagine it wouldn't be hard to set up a script that would make it impossible. I will say I use simucoin potions on the few high end crumbly enchancives I have, but I've never lost any of my lesser enhancives.

Quote Originally Posted by zennsunni View Post
    I'd just like to point out that whoever told this person on lnet that this was worth 100k was a tool. You're welcome =P
    In fairness to this alleged tool, who wants a worm on their neck? That's just gross.

I thought it would go for about 10M, but I often underestimate what min-maxers are willing to spend. It's definitely a nice item. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

7. Default

Crumbly enhancives are better than persistent enhancives in general because there bonuses are much higher. That is because the treasure system spawns 9x as many crumblys and persists, and crumblys can easily be used forever as you say.

Having said that, if you have a persist item that has crazy high bonuses, people do highly value the persist tag.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 04-16-2021 at 01:16 PM.