Thread: And - the next step

Default And - the next step

https://money.yahoo.com/pentagon-unv...231239955.html

This is chess, not checkers. Better keep up.

Seems good now, wait until the mandate. And of course once it's distributed for mass application, all that little microchip will do is what you're told about. Not one thing more. Nope, nada, not at all.

Just like your phone doesn't track you when you turn it off. Nope, nada, not at all.

Wave of the future. Going to happen eventually, because people are beholden to electronics. I get that. But hopefully people still have the option to say no if they want.

Them not having that option is the scary part.

Removing the virus from the blood is pretty cool. I'm always leery of implanted microchips though. I love my electronic gadgets, even the ones with built in GPS and microphones, but having one under my skin just seems a bit too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Removing the virus from the blood is pretty cool. I'm always leery of implanted microchips though. I love my electronic gadgets, even the ones with built in GPS and microphones, but having one under my skin just seems a bit too much for me.
    So long as it's optional, I can appreciate the technology.

Majority can be left at home or something if you want to disconnect and not get tracked all day by big brother. Not because doing anything wrong, just because it's nice to disconnect sometimes.

Something implanted in you like that, without the option to say no thanks, is the scary part. So if it's up to the individual to use or not, keep making the cool shit.

Think we're a few years off on that. Right now the populous is just getting softened up to it.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-14-2021 at 01:02 AM.