Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: From Gods Mouth to Your Ears

Default From Gods Mouth to Your Ears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4R_p-qG0wQ

Believe it or not. Make excuses and say what you will. Tapes and words straight from the horses mouth.

Sad that you have to get it from overseas news outlets and it's not splattered all over our own. I don't think it will be to long before it's taken down.

You really think they're reporting "news"? Pshh.

I love how you create a new topic every time you're shown to be an idiot in a prior one.

But congratulations, you found a random video of someone who does video editing voicing an opinion. World breaking news for sure. Never mind the dude was asked specific questions and recorded to capture soundbites, nevermind he's some AV lackey, he done said magik wurds!

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I love how you create a new topic every time you're shown to be an idiot in a prior one.

But congratulations, you found a random video of someone who does video editing voicing an opinion. World breaking news for sure. Never mind the dude was asked specific questions and recorded to capture soundbites, nevermind he's some AV lackey, he done said magik wurds!
    Lol - you are trying so hard. It's cute.

Not surprising you're the first one to brush it off. Odd... I think I mentioned that would occur.

**hands you some kool-aid**

There you go little buddy. We'll put some cartoons on for you a bit later.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-14-2021 at 01:05 AM.

4. Default

Wow...CNN doesn't like Trump? So much so that the network worked against his reelection? That shocks me about as much as the sky being blue and grass being green.

The CNN anti-Trump bias has been apparent since 2015. It is my belief that this bias was the largest factor in the significant downturn in CNN's viewership. Many of these viewers switched to FOXnews, which has enjoyed very strong ratings.

This isn't a rant against the OP, but rather those of you who refuse to see the obvious.
    Last edited by Candor; 04-14-2021 at 02:05 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Wow...CNN doesn't like Trump? So much so that the network worked against his reelection? That shocks me about as much as the sky being blue and grass being green.

The CNN anti-Trump bias has been apparent since 2015. It is my belief that this bias was the largest factor in the significant downturn in CNN's viewership. Many of these viewers switched to FOXnews, which has enjoyed very strong ratings.

This isn't a rant against the OP, but rather those of you who refuse to see the obvious.
    The latest clip I watched from CNN was Brian interviewing some Jew that wants Tucker taken off the air for his anti-illegal alien stance. When the Jewish man was asked "So Israel will be opening it's borders?" crickets took over the interview.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post

Holy shit, I just watched the video. CNN employee straight up calls the networks reporting as propaganda. The network was completely making up stories and purposely trying to hide it from viewers.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-14-2021 at 07:32 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I ate up every last word of the propaganda.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Holy shit, I just watched the video. CNN employee straight up calls the networks reporting as propaganda. The network was completely making up stories and purposely trying to hide it from viewers.
    This is like a bad rerun of Trump telling everyone he's got the biggest voter margin in world history and claiming an even more electoral college landslide weeks before the election. Just because you make shit up, doesn't make it true.

On the other hand, that clip of Giuliani with his hand down his pants after being led up by the fake reporter, that was pretty choice.

Blog Entries

This is like a bad rerun of Trump telling everyone he's got the biggest voter margin in world history and claiming an even more electoral college landslide weeks before the election. Just because you make shit up, doesn't make it true.

On the other hand, that clip of Giuliani with his hand down his pants after being led up by the fake reporter, that was pretty choice.
    Seran would rather live the lie rather than accept that he got taken for a ride.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

My guy is the President and doing a far better job. Orange was the Imposter. Perhaps you should remember that in 2024