Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: From Gods Mouth to Your Ears

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Is Bidens scheduled meeting with Putin also "reaching out to despots" ?

It's really weird how "liberals" suddenly are against peace talks with your adversaries.

Was this "reaching out to despots" too?

Biden is going to have a summit with Russia, our long term adversary and show him he's not another orange sycophant. The man annexed Crimea, without a serious response from Obama and has been making inroads to do the same with the eastern region of Ukraine. Likely Biden will inform him that under no circumstance will the US and NATO allow the ongoing clandestine effort at empire building. Period. What's wrong with that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Biden is going to have a summit with Russia, our long term adversary and show him he's not another orange sycophant. The man annexed Crimea, without a serious response from Obama and has been making inroads to do the same with the eastern region of Ukraine. Likely Biden will inform him that under no circumstance will the US and NATO allow the ongoing clandestine effort at empire building. Period. What's wrong with that?
    Psychophant...as in selling uranium to Russia?

Likely, Biden will take another bribe, or maybe they will just hand over more military technology to China.

I know if I was Putin, I'm laughing at America right now. I'm going to do anything I damn well please, I'm Russia's Ronald Reagan.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Psychophant...as in selling uranium to Russia?

Likely, Biden will take another bribe, or maybe they will just hand over more military technology to China.

I know if I was Putin, I'm laughing at America right now. I'm going to do anything I damn well please, I'm Russia's Ronald Reagan.
    Certainly was laughing during the term of his bought and paid for President Trump.

Blog Entries

Certainly was laughing during the term of his bought and paid for President Trump.
    How much did Clinton spend in 2016? ($450 million)

Twice what Trump spent.

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/trum...residency.html

Man, you're floundering, hard.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Twice what Trump spent.

Really you should just admit that you elected a limp wristed president that Putin is going to walk all over.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Really you should just admit that you elected a limp wristed president that Putin is going to walk all over.
    More like limp dick, at his age, I don't think he could endure the blood pressure needed to get it up.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

You literally have CNN employee calling their work propaganda. Like I said, I'm sorry for the psychological damage the propaganda has done to you and your kind.
    Just like you have fox news literally arguing in court that they're spewing propoganda.

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

That's effectively the same argument that the "kraken" lady used in court too.

Yet the same morons that are on these forums crying about the media...believe the election was stolen and believe fox news is actual news.

Hilariously sad to see.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Twice what Trump spent.

What in the absolutely fuck did Clinton's campaign expenditures have to do with Trumps overseas dealings with Russia?

Getting out much needed assistance to taxpayers
    He put out $1400. President Trump put out $1800.

Do you believe $1400 for taxpayers is better than $1800?

medical providers and state's for one.
    You believe medical providers need assistance right now?

And if you believe the federal government should bail out states that have a budget deficit of their own making is a better job, then yes.. President Biden/Harris is doing a better job for sure.

Two, actually engaging with our allies for what they are, rather than ignoring them and embracing despots and dictators as allies.
    lulz. Bro... you're kidding here, right?

I'll agree with you the southern border is a hot mess and has been one for a long time.
    Well, if a "long time" is 3 months.. then sure. This is a mess created by the Biden / HARRIS administration. When you tell people of the world that they can come to the country unfettered and jump in line ahead of those that are already in the process.. this happens.

The lending agreement with Mexico and its neighbors to beef up their security to slow migration is needed.
    Like it was 3 months prior to this? I agree.

I'm not a fan of catch and release into the US for unaccompanied minors and families either. Biden at least is stopping some at the border, which I know pisses off other lefties.
    He's putting kids in cages... where is your faux outrage??
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.