Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're just at full stupid at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Spartans were homosexual peodphile warriors.
    Their war banners must have been something else.

Spartans were homosexual peodphile warriors.
    So were most everyone in the 1700s and before. 1800s weren't much better. 1900s saw some progress. (If you apply todays standards to history)

So I suppose we need to start naming things in binary. Oh wait, apparently math is racist too.. so that's out. I find it hilarious who is funding this idea - https://mynorthwest.com/2604518/rant...acist-lunacy/?

Any idea why a man who made his billions, and controls so much because of math and science, would want people to think that way about math? I can only think of one, and it involves a hand stroking a white cat with the persons face out of the frame.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-07-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    So were most everyone in the 1700s and before. 1800s weren't much better. 1900s saw some progress. (If you apply todays standards to history)

So I suppose we need to start naming things in binary. Oh wait, apparently math is racist too.. so that's out. I find it hilarious who is funding this idea - https://mynorthwest.com/2604518/rant...acist-lunacy/?

Any idea why a man who made his billions, and controls so much because of math and science, would want people to think that way about math? I can only think of one, and it involves a hand stroking a white cat with the persons face out of the frame.
    Boy banging and homosexuality was actually a massive part of the Spartan military. Being on the receiving end, and then later either end, was closeted largely around 300 AD.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Boy banging and homosexuality was actually a massive part of the Spartan military. Being on the receiving end, and then later either end, was closeted largely around 300 AD.
    Was referring more to the pedophile aspect. Getting married at 13, 14, 15, etc. I should have been more clear.