Thread: OOPS!

Default OOPS!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rkas-says.html

Odd how you don't see this spread all over the news.

Biden potentially doing something smart - which is doing what Trump said.

Can't have it getting out there that Biden fucked up bigtime. I suppose him shoving brown people into cages, then denying the media access is better.

I thought the border wall and the kids in cages was bad under Trump, and I still think it's bad under Biden. But I wasn't expecting anything better from Biden. I voted for the Green Party's Howie Hawkins last year because I was convinced that both Biden and Trump were equally terrible.
    Last edited by Kyulen; 04-07-2021 at 04:20 AM.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rkas-says.html

Odd how you don't see this spread all over the news.

Biden potentially doing something smart - which is doing what Trump said.

Can't have it getting out there that Biden fucked up bigtime. I suppose him shoving brown people into cages, then denying the media access is better.
    You're an idiot. Dailymail UK reposts Anonymous Source from Conservative gossip rag Washington Times. Shock, Scandal, conspiracy, Wallgate!

In a conversation with Immigration and Customs Enforcement employees last week Mr. Mayorkas was asked about his plans for the wall and he said that while President Biden has canceled the border emergency and halted Pentagon money flowing to the wall, “that leaves room to make decisions” on finishing some “gaps in the wall.”
    Your caption through read, "Brown person acknowledges his President doesn't want new walls. But Secretary uses independent authority to repair existing walls."

Blog Entries

It is citing words directly from the DHS Secretary's mouth.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You're an idiot. Dailymail UK reposts Anonymous Source from Conservative gossip rag Washington Times. Shock, Scandal, conspiracy, Wallgate!

Your caption through read, "Brown person acknowledges his President doesn't want new walls. But Secretary uses independent authority to repair existing walls."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    ^^ This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

LOL, the NY Times is even posting editorials saying Biden should finish it now.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    LOL, the NY Times is even posting editorials saying Biden should finish it now.
    So is the Seattle Times:

Yet those 13 people — along with others who have recently lost their lives in dangerous crossings — might not have met their grisly fate if the Biden administration’s concept of compassion wasn’t also an inducement to recklessness.

And they would not have been killed if a wall had been standing in their way.

That’s a conclusion I’ve come to reluctantly, and not because I’ve abandoned my disgust with Donald Trump. Walls are ugly things: symbols of defensive, suspicious, often closed-minded civilizations. Walls are, invariably, permeable: Whatever else a border wall will do, it will not seal off America from unwanted visitors or undocumented workers — roughly half of whom arrive legally and overstay their visas.

Walls also cannot address the root cause of our immigration crisis, which stems from a combination of social collapse south of the border and the pull of American life north of it.

But a well-built wall should still be a central part of an overall immigration fix. It’s an imperfect but functional deterrent against the most reckless forms of border crossing. It’s a barrier against sudden future surges of mass migration.
    You can't even make this shit up.

"Trump was horrible for wanting a wall! Walls are ugly things that only close minded people want! Also Biden should totally build a wall to save lives."

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So is the Seattle Times:

"Trump was horrible for wanting a wall! Walls are ugly things that only close minded people want! Also Biden should totally build a wall to save lives."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So is the Seattle Times:

Pure gold! Trump sucks but he was right. DUH.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie