Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocker: DOJ admits it ain't got shit on "insurrection"

The only people calling it an "insurrection" are those people who have the mental capacity of someone like Backlash / Ashliana / Andraste..

They were told it was an insurrection... just like they were told that Trump colluded with Russia, that Kavanaugh attacked Christine Ford, that President Biden didn't sexually assault Reade, that Trump was going to start WW3 (Doomsday Clock ZOMGOSOMGOMZOMG!!!), etc....

Stupid people believe stupid things because above all else: They are stupid.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Remember according to Chucky this was worse than 9/11.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember according to Chucky this was worse than 9/11.
    Remember Tgo thinks they were just taking a tour.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Remember Tgo thinks they were just taking a tour.
    Right, right. A tour with the explicitly stated intent do stop the count. A tour with benefits?

Which naturally leads me to

"a three hour tour"
    "a three hour tour"

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Right, right. A tour with the explicitly stated intent do stop the count. A tour with benefits?
    It's funny you guys keep harping on this.

Do you guys think there is a magic conch in the senate chambers or something that grants magical government controlling powers to whoever holds it?

So what even if they did "stop the count"? Like they couldn't just order tens of thousands of national guard troops to clear out the capitol of the "insurrectionists" 99.99% of which were unarmed and reconvene the next day and finish the count then? Oh, right, they would have taken control of the magic conch and have been declared rulers of the US!

This is why it's so funny you guys keep saying shit like "It was a coup!" "But what was their plan to take control of the US?" "Oh right...I dunno? But it was a coup!"

You people got played continue to get played. Do better in life is all I'm saying.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-12-2021 at 12:03 PM.

You people got played continue to get played. Do better in life is all I'm saying.
    Is it? Is it really all you're saying? Cause if it is, we can expect to stop seeing you blather on about nonsensical BS here 24/7 and if that's the case, I thank you.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Is it? Is it really all you're saying? Cause if it is, we can expect to stop seeing you blather on about nonsensical BS here 24/7 and if that's the case, I thank you.
    NOU!

Blog Entries

It's funny you guys keep harping on this.

Do you guys think there is a magic conch in the senate chambers or something that grants magical government controlling powers to whoever holds it?
    This sounds like exactly like what a Qanon Trump supporter would believe.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    This sounds like exactly like what a Qanon Trump supporter would believe.
    NOU!

Okay but seriously, let's say they managed to stop the count that night, do you really think that would be the end of it? Trump goes on to serve as president for life?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-12-2021 at 03:03 PM.

NOU!

Okay but seriously, let's say they managed to stop the count that night, do you really think that would be the end of it? Trump goes on to serve as president for life?
    They haven't been told to "think" that far ahead. All they have been told is the events of 1/6/21 was an INSURRECTION and that's all they know.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.