Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocker: DOJ admits it ain't got shit on "insurrection"

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    What made them democrats?
    Right.

Were they allow to stay there?
    "Allowed" in the sense that there were so many violent and crazed Democrats pouring into the capitol building, in part because Democratic lawmakers were letting them in, assisting them, and encouraging them, that the police couldn't control the situation? Sure, they were "allowed" to stay.

It's still your turn to share.
    I already told you, it was a largely peaceful protest, just because you said this isn't the answer you wanted doesn't make it any less so. Look at the charges. No, seriously, look at the charges, almost each and every single person was basically charged with trespassing, interfering with congress/police, and assault. Since when do these crimes rise above a largely peaceful protest to the point of an insurrection?

Face it, you were lied to in the beginning by the media and Democrats and told they murdered a police officer and now that the truth is coming out months later you can't just admit the fact that you were lied to. Again. And that you fell for the lies. Again.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-11-2021 at 12:51 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Right.

"Allowed" in the sense that there were so many violent and crazed Democrats pouring into the capitol building, in part because Democratic lawmakers were letting them in, assisting them, and encouraging them, that the police couldn't control the situation? Sure, they were "allowed" to stay.

I already told you, it was a largely peaceful protest, just because you said this isn't the answer you wanted doesn't make it any less so. Look at the charges. No, seriously, look at the charges, almost each and every single person was basically charged with trespassing, interfering with congress/police, and assault. Since when do these crimes rise above a largely peaceful protest to the point of an insurrection?

Face it, you were lied to in the beginning by the media and Democrats and told they murdered a police officer and now that the truth is coming out months later you can't just admit the fact that you were lied to. Again. And that you fell for the lies. Again.
    Wait, no officers were killed?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Right.

"Right" isn't an answer. I'll assume you don't have one then.

So how did the officer die? All I've seen is that the medical examiner hasn't released their findings. I assume you're saying it's just a coincidence.

Seditious conspiracy is a conspiracy to commit sedition. It is a federal crime in the United States per 18 U.S.C. § 2384:

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
    It's not surprising they would go for the lesser and easier to prosecute cases first. I hope some of them get charged with this or a similar law. Prosecutors have a high bar to prove sedition so not surprising it's not the first charges brought out.

I've started the video with the Michael Sherwin saying exactly that.

Last edited by drauz; 04-11-2021 at 10:29 AM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Wait, no officers were killed?
    AFAIK, correct.

One officer died due to health issues.. not getting hit over the head with a fire extinguisher that we were told happened.

I am curious to all those calling this an insurrection though.... how do you have a successful insurrection (taking over the government) without any weapons?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I am curious to all those calling this an insurrection though.... how do you have a successful insurrection (taking over the government) without any weapons?
    I don't think anyone is arguing that they had ideas based in reality.

I don't think anyone is arguing that they had ideas based in reality.
    "It was a bloody coup attempt! BLOODY COUP!"
    "How exactly what is a coup?"
    "I dunno! It just was!"

Blog Entries

"It was a bloody coup attempt! BLOODY COUP!"
    "How exactly what is a coup?"
    "I dunno! It just was!"
    A portion of the mob was trying to stop the election being certified, insurrection doesn't only mean trying to take over the gov't. You can revolt against a part of the gov't, that doesn't mean you are trying to take over the entire gov't.

A portion of the mob was trying to stop the election being certified, insurrection doesn't only mean trying to take over the gov't. You can revolt against a part of the gov't, that doesn't mean you are trying to take over the entire gov't.
    I'll just keep linking them until you get it through your skull.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s-us/93633154/

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/polit...ets/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...t_Donald_Trump (you can find all the "peaceful protests" that resulted in death, destruction, and occupying of government buildings yourself)

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/in...y-rage-n709946 INSURRECTION!!!!!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1540J7 INSURRECTION!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCu2gxVZ4E8 INSURRECTION!!!!!!

You fucking get it yet? Stop being a dumbass.

Edit: Literally for 4 years the insane left put this country through hell and affected numerous cities and neighborhoods with their "peaceful protests". A protest gets out of hand at the capitol - and rightly so people were arrested - but you fucking hypocrites want to now act all innocent and claim "insurrection!".
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-11-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I'll just keep linking them until you get it through your skull.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s-us/93633154/

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/polit...ets/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...t_Donald_Trump (you can find all the "peaceful protests" that resulted in death, destruction, and occupying of government buildings yourself)

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/in...y-rage-n709946 INSURRECTION!!!!!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1540J7 INSURRECTION!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCu2gxVZ4E8 INSURRECTION!!!!!!

You fucking get it yet? Stop being a dumbass.

Edit: Literally for 4 years the insane left put this country through hell and affected numerous cities and neighborhoods with their "peaceful protests". A protest gets out of hand at the capitol - and rightly so people were arrested - but you fucking hypocrites want to now act all innocent and claim "insurrection!".
    Yes, you are trying to "what about". I have condemned Antifa in the past. So... you can fuck off with that noise. I know it's hard for you to believe someone can have views on both sides of the aisle, gasp, at the same time. Politics isn't binary, you don't have to always be Democrat or Republican. I can call both sides out when they fuck up. Your childish comparison of "But Antifa did it too" doesn't fly. It was fucked up then and it's fucked up now, no matter who is doing it. Sorry your people showed they were no better than the people you've been complaining about for years.

Yes, you are trying to "what about". I have condemned Antifa in the past. So... you can fuck off with that noise. I know it's hard for you to believe someone can have views on both sides of the aisle, gasp, at the same time. Politics isn't binary, you don't have to always be Democrat or Republican. I can call both sides out when they fuck up. Your childish comparison of "But Antifa did it too" doesn't fly. It was fucked up then and it's fucked up now, no matter who is doing it. Sorry your people showed they were no better than the people you've been complaining about for years.
    I literally called out both sides. I said what happened at the Capitol was dumb and that people should have been arrested.

I never called it an "insurrection" though.

You're the one here asking for "proof" about why it shouldn't be called one. I'm giving you those examples. Don't get mad at me when you ask a question, try to argue something is more than it is, then get refuted.

Good on you for being a normal person and calling out stupidity, regardless of who does it. That's called being rational. So why you want to keep asking about the "insurrection" as opposed to the "protests" is disingenuous.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-11-2021 at 05:53 PM.