Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocker: DOJ admits it ain't got shit on "insurrection"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    NOU!

Okay but seriously, let's say they managed to stop the count that night, do you really think that would be the end of it? Trump goes on to serve as president for life?
    Of course not, I don't think you are grasping what I'm suggesting.

I am saying that the Trump supporters didn't think that far ahead.

Trump supporters: "We stopped the election results! We won!"
    Next day (or later that night): They certify the results anyways.
    Trump supporters: "They just stole the election again!!!11"

Again, these weren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
    Last edited by drauz; 04-13-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Don't forget...donate to help with this legal battle!
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I am saying that the Trump supporters didn't think that far ahead.
    But of course we know for a fact it was a bloody coup. Oh wait, when that didn't land even with the most gullible of people they downgraded it to a mere "insurrection."

"It was a bloody coup!"
    "So what was their plan to overthrow the US government?"
    "Well they were dumb so they had no plans!"
    "But a coup would require..."
    "LITERALLY WORSE THAN 9/11!!!!!!"

Blog Entries

But of course we know for a fact it was a bloody coup. Oh wait, when that didn't land even with the most gullible of people they downgraded it to a mere "insurrection."

"It was a bloody coup!"
    "So what was their plan to overthrow the US government?"
    "Well they were dumb so they had no plans!"
    "But a coup would require..."
    "LITERALLY WORSE THAN 9/11!!!!!!"
    A coup doesn't in fact require a plan. Not one destined to succeed, similar to what we saw.

Just keep down playing it, keep losing any shred of high ground you might have over Antifa.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

A coup doesn't in fact require a plan.
    So they were going to overthrow the US government with no plan? Sounds legit.

Just keep down playing it, keep losing any shred of high ground you might have over Antifa.
    Oh wait, how many people have left wing terrorists/"largely peaceful" protests murdered during Trump's term? I do believe it's dozens.

How many people did the "insurrectionists" kill again? The number is 0 in case you forgot.

How much property damage have left wing terrorists/"largely peaceful" protests caused during Trump's term? I do believe the number is in the billions.

How much property damage did the "insurrectionists" cause? What, a couple hundred thousand maybe?

Keep comparing the two and lose any shred of high ground you thought you had here.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-13-2021 at 01:49 PM.

A coup doesn't in fact require a plan. Not one destined to succeed, similar to what we saw.

Lose high ground?

Who here has said what happened at the Capitol should have?
    Who here has said people shouldn't have been arrested?
    Who here has said it was the right thing to do?

I'm pretty sure none of us. The rioters were idiots and arrested as they should have been.

It's the hypocrisy of calling it an "insurrection", when none of the violence over the past year has been referred to that way. All the attacks on government, all the attacks on private citizens, the formation of "autonomous zones", the demand for the abolition of local/state governments by violent jackasses.

Not once did the media or Dems refer to any of that as insurrection! But, Republicans lose their fucking mind at a rally for one day and suddenly it's "worse than 9-11"?

Get the fuck out of here. How about everyone - as you claim to do - call things as they are, not what the fucking talking heads tell you it is.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-13-2021 at 01:51 PM.

So they pulled a clive bundy and they're insurrectionists.

You know. The guy the right praised for standing up for his rights via guns.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    So they pulled a clive bundy and they're insurrectionists.
    I just want to make sure I'm understanding this, tell me where I'm wrong.

Left wing terrorists: Riot in DC the day of Trump's inauguration, destroy federal property, destroy police cars.
    Largely peaceful protest.

Left wing rioters for months firebomb federal courthouses and other federal buildings, take over various government offices/buildings, firebomb cop cars and other government vehicles, and over a dozen people are killed.

A bunch of mostly unarmed right wing people enter the capitol building, in which almost everyone merely walked around the halls, almost every charge basically amounts to trespassing or interfering with congress.
    Insurrection/bloody coup.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-13-2021 at 02:19 PM.

Blog Entries

NOU!

Okay but seriously, let's say they managed to stop the count that night, do you really think that would be the end of it? Trump goes on to serve as president for life?
    If they had successfully hindered the vote, Trump would have still been out of office on the same date, we just would have had Congress decide who was President until it was. I'm betting they'd have had Biden there.

See 20th Amendment for more details.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-13-2021 at 02:40 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I just want to make sure I'm understanding this, tell me where I'm wrong.

Left wing terrorists: Riot in DC the day of Trump's inauguration, destroy federal property, destroy police cars.

Left wing rioters for months firebomb federal courthouses and other federal buildings, take over various government offices/buildings, firebomb cop cars and other government vehicles, and over a dozen people are killed.

A bunch of mostly unarmed right wing people enter the capitol building, in which almost everyone merely walked around the halls, almost every charge basically amounts to trespassing or interfering with congress.
    Insurrection/bloody coup.
    They're all insurrections, by definition. What the right wingers did under Trump's direction was stage an attempted coup.