Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you think there isn't a plan in effect....

Default If you think there isn't a plan in effect....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WmK7QLvxOM

Sitting black Congressman speaking on a national news station.

Nothing controversial said.

YouTube turned off the comment section - just because his thoughts don't line up with the current media driven narrative.

Some serious shit needs to happen in 2022. Republicans need to stop being bitches and if they win back Congress, go full bore on breaking up the Tech monopolies and bounce 230. Fuck the "public image" - the media already destroys their public image - grow some balls and do what's right - fuck what the "media" will say, because they're going to say it no matter what.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-02-2021 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

YouTube turned off the comment section - just because his thoughts don't line up with the current media driven narrative.

Some serious shit needs to happen in 2022. Republicans need to stop being bitches and if they win back Congress, go full bore on breaking up the Tech monopolies and bounce 230. Fuck the "public image" - the media already destroys their public image - grow some balls and do what's right - fuck what the "media" will say, because they're going to say it no matter what.
    What? You're asking for a fucking miracle.

Republicans are a gigantic group of pussies. There's only a handful of them that will stand up to the stupidity of the Democrat Party.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

YouTube didn't turn off the comment section, Fox News did, because they're snowflakes. Also, you still don't understand what §230 does.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Republicans are a gigantic group of pussies.
    This might be the only thing you've said in months that isn't completely stupid. Too bad you followed it up with another Retard Champion Parkbandit comment, though.

Learn why comments are disabled
    Comments may be turned off on a video because:

The video owner selected the setting to "Disable comments".
    YouTube may have turned off comments on some videos for safety reasons, like to protect minors. Learn more about this type of content.
    The channel or video’s audience is set as "made for kids." Learn more about this type of content.
    You or your system administrator have turned on Restricted Mode. Learn more about this setting.
    Comments on auto-generated Art Tracks are turned off. Learn more about Art Tracks.

Hmm.. not seeing anything saying the content creator turned them off. If you scroll through all their videos and see which ones have comments turned off and which ones don't - pretty telling trend.

Learn why comments are disabled
    Comments may be turned off on a video because:

The video owner selected the setting to "Disable comments".
    YouTube may have turned off comments on some videos for safety reasons, like to protect minors. Learn more about this type of content.
    The channel or video’s audience is set as "made for kids." Learn more about this type of content.
    You or your system administrator have turned on Restricted Mode. Learn more about this setting.
    Comments on auto-generated Art Tracks are turned off. Learn more about Art Tracks.

Hmm.. not seeing anything saying the content creator turned them off. If you scroll through all their videos and see which ones have comments turned off and which ones don't - pretty telling trend.
    It's literally the first reason you posted. Try reading this time. Fox, the video owner, disabled their comments. The trademark strategy of snowflakes.

"YouTube turned off the comment section"

Reading comprehension 101.

Last reply to you. I'm breaking my rule about responding to your dumbass shit. I was having a peaceful few weeks ignoring you. So, back to it.

"YouTube turned off the comment section"

Reading comprehension 101.

Last reply to you. I'm breaking my rule about responding to your dumbass shit. I was having a peaceful few weeks ignoring you. So, back to it.
    You're butthurt about being too retarded to substantiate your claims, and can't read for shit. No one's issue but yours.

I see your heading - I don't read your post - Go back to the thread that was created for you. Last reply - bye!

You chose to make a claim, then were unable or unwilling to substantiate it. Regardless of how butthurt you get about it, nothing changes that fact. Kudos on contradicting yourself about your supposed "last reply," though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You chose to make a claim, then were unable or unwilling to substantiate it. Regardless of how butthurt you get about it, nothing changes that fact. Kudos on contradicting yourself about your supposed "last reply," though.
    Aren't you doing the same, exact thing? How specifically do you know that it was Fox News that turned off the comments?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.