Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If you think there isn't a plan in effect....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Not familiar with what occurred, but sad to hear that something couldn't be worked out. Lived in Louisiana a few years. Loved the place and the people.
    Jindal ended tax credits for the filming industry, so the majority moved to Georgia. I don't know a single person in this state that agreed with that move. Lot of people I know lost their jobs. It was just fucking stupid, like he thought they'd just stay and pay more money.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Jindal ended tax credits for the filming industry, so the majority moved to Georgia. I don't know a single person in this state that agreed with that move. Lot of people I know lost their jobs. It was just fucking stupid, like he thought they'd just stay and pay more money.
    That's rough. I do vaguely recall a large influx, and talk, about the Georgia movie industry a few years back. Makes sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    That's rough. I do vaguely recall a large influx, and talk, about the Georgia movie industry a few years back. Makes sense now.
    So it's another example of failed GOP leadership, like the one you lauded earlier today? How interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    So it's another example of failed GOP leadership, like the one you lauded earlier today? How interesting.
    JBE isn't any better. He never tried to put the tax credits back. PRetty sure JBE only got elected because his last name was Edwards and people here love them some Edwin Edwards.

Delta won't move, they can barely stay afloat as it is and it would take a decade of massive spending to build a terminal to handle the load. If smart, they will apologize, pay off some politicians and charity or something and then get some reinstated tax breaks at a lesser degree.

Surprised the Left is upset, they hate corporate tax breaks.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

So, can a liberal please tell us specifically what is so bad about this new law in Georgia?

I'm not talking about feelings... I'm actually talking about the law itself.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, can a liberal please tell us specifically what is so bad about this new law in Georgia?

I'm not talking about feelings... I'm actually talking about the law itself.
    No they can't because there isn't anything, in fact the law makes MORE days available for early voting. They will claim that the voter ID is the problem when we all know, including them, it is not. It is the 21st century, everyone has or can get an ID. This is about the left and it wanting the right to always compromise but never being willing to compromise from the left. It is actually smart because they have managed to drive this country further and further left over the past 50 years because conservatives want to go along to get along.

I only see two outcomes for this country, peaceful or not so peaceful secession. So grab your gun and bring in the cat.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    No they can't because there isn't anything, in fact the law makes MORE days available for early voting. They will claim that the voter ID is the problem when we all know, including them, it is not. It is the 21st century, everyone has or can get an ID. This is about the left and it wanting the right to always compromise but never being willing to compromise from the left. It is actually smart because they have managed to drive this country further and further left over the past 50 years because conservatives want to go along to get along.

I only see two outcomes for this country, peaceful or not so peaceful secession. So grab your gun and bring in the cat.
    They even provide FREE picture IDs to people who can't afford them.

Literally, the dumbest people are crying about this new law.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

"I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

I don't know why free basic IDs aren't a thing. Make it a function through SSA, when you turn 18, you go get a new SS Card and it has your picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't know why free basic IDs aren't a thing. Make it a function through SSA, when you turn 18, you go get a new SS Card and it has your picture.
    Free IDs are a thing because the "best" liberal talking point is that they believe minorities are too stupid and too poor to get an ID that cost money.. and they use that retarded "logic" to say that voting shouldn't cost anything and therefore asking for an ID to vote is racist.

Also, I agree. Make it a federal thing where we get a free ID card with a photo and it erases any "logical" excuse liberals have to cry about voter ID laws.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME