Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you think there isn't a plan in effect....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    They could move it to California, New York, New Jersey... oh wait.

I'm all for free market.

I don't like what's going on, but if people want to play the game by a different set of rules... no reason not to do it too. It will only lead to collapse, but that's already happening.. so fuck it, go down swinging I say.

You'd think Progressives would be in favor of this... taxing big corporations right? Errr.. wait... uhhh...
    Probably Texas. Be a shame if that Delta hub in Atlanta disappeared and became a Houston Hub.

And I'm all for this. Make your state hostile to a business, that business is going to find a different state.

My state lost a vibrant filming industry because of the idiot Jindal.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-02-2021 at 01:57 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They should pull an Elon Musk and move their HQ to a different state.
    The Delta CEO's reasoning is retarded though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So you don't actually know.

Fantastic.
    Your inability to deductively reason only reflects on you.

Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Which contain the guidelines on when they disable comments, which, again, don't apply to that video. As was pointed out to you, which you're just trying to wish away because you couldn't come up with anything to say in response.

Shaps made a claim which 1) he didn't demonstrate, 2) requires you to believe absurdities (like Fox not taking action if their videos were being censored, and ignoring YouTube's stated guidelines for disabling videos). Your inability to deductively reason is your problem.

Right after you got done calling someone else stupid. How unfortunate, and on-brand for you.
    You have but 1 of 5 reasons why comments were disabled. You complained that Shaps made an assumption.. and proved how hypocritical you are when you too, made an assumption.

But you know what they say about assumptions: You're an asshole.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

The Delta CEO's reasoning is retarded though.
    Yeah, not saying I agree with him, but I don't agree with legislating against a business because they say shit you dislike. Seems kind of UnAmerican to me. Both sides do it though, so maybe it is very American.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Your inability to deductively reason only reflects on you.

Fantastic.
    Your hypocrisy doesn't reflect upon you.. it is your entire existence.

A ball full of stupid.

Now, let's go back to your special thread I made you. I'm not asking either.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Yeah, not saying I agree with him, but I don't agree with legislating against a business because they say shit you dislike. Seems kind of UnAmerican to me. Both sides do it though, so maybe it is very American.
    I 100% agree with your statement. It's batshit nuts, but that's where we are. Sad to watch this dumpster fire happen.

Probably Texas. Be a shame if that Delta hub in Atlanta disappeared and became a Houston Hub.

And I'm all for this. Make your state hostile to a business, that business is going to find a different state.

My state lost a vibrant filming industry because of the idiot Jindal.
    Not familiar with what occurred, but sad to hear that something couldn't be worked out. Lived in Louisiana a few years. Loved the place and the people.

I don't understand why a Board would have a CEO basically insulting 50% of the population. Never understood that.

But I don't disagree with you here either. State depends on companies to bring in tax revenue. Could have been an easy phone call from the Governor to make to Delta to set him straight.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You have but 1 of 5 reasons why comments were disabled. You complained that Shaps made an assumption.. and proved how hypocritical you are when you too, made an assumption.

But you know what they say about assumptions: You're an asshole.
    Shaps made an assumption. I pointed out that his assumption, not demonstrated, is nonsensical. If you're not being intellectually dishonest -- which you and he always are -- the answer is quite obvious: Fox disabled the comments. Believing otherwise requires you to engage in bad-faith mental gymnastics, your go-to strategy. Making you the asshole, my deluded friend.

Your hypocrisy doesn't reflect upon you.. it is your entire existence.

A ball full of stupid.

Now, let's go back to your special thread I made you. I'm not asking either.
    If only intellectually dishonesty on your part constituted a reasoned position. Alas, it doesn't, no matter how butthurt you get about it.