Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7x, T5 ensorcell, T5 sigil, 7x acuity runestaff (ACCOUNT TAKEOVER/BOUND)

Maybe next DR they will offer "unattuning" certificates for 1000k bloodscrip.

I'm just gonna say, this isn't mine, I'm selling for a friend.

I don't see the big deal really, all you have to do is transfer your character on to this account, but maybe I'm missing something.

Shoot me some offers if you want.

I'm no expert on these things, but it seems like it would make more sense to put the attuned items in a bag, add a L1 wizard to the account. Give him the bag and sell the 90 wizard separate from the attuned items. Someone who wants a T5 sigil and Mana fulls, probably doesn't want/need a 90 wizard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ufian View Post
    I'm no expert on these things, but it seems like it would make more sense to put the attuned items in a bag, add a L1 wizard to the account. Give him the bag and sell the 90 wizard separate from the attuned items. Someone who wants a T5 sigil and Mana fulls, probably doesn't want/need a 90 wizard.
    Yup this is what I would do too. Move the items in a bag to a dummy character and transfer the wizard off or sell separate.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Ufian View Post
    Only issue with that is double transferring.

Although it's still cheaper in the long run to basically sell the account with the item, with no other characters on it...Than try to sell the account with the item, with a 90+ character on it too.

You'd have to do two transfers in the above case, one to transfer off the 90 mage, another to transfer on your main. Some people too prefer to keep their accounts/account name.

I don't think there's any issue with double transferring. Any other advice feel free to post it here - I'll direct my friend to read this whole thing. That being said, current price stands; $2k for everything, but with the advice, stuff might be getting split up later. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Maybe next DR they will offer "unattuning" certificates
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Only issue with that is double transferring.

Although it's still cheaper in the long run to basically sell the account with the item, with no other characters on it...Than try to sell the account with the item, with a 90+ character on it too.

You'd have to do two transfers in the above case, one to transfer off the 90 mage, another to transfer on your main. Some people too prefer to keep their accounts/account name.
    Any buyer, of course, would have to be willing to do that shit all over again to sell later.