Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

If the investigation finds the evidence he deserves to go to jail and be ostracized. Amused that Keller is posting about representative from a state he hates, but has nothing to post about a governor going through sexual misconduct accusations too.
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people can maintain a healthy weight through diet and exercise.

I do applaud your willingness to do the bare minimum to be less of a drain on our healthcare system.
    Fuck off shit bag. And the "most people" is a myth. I bet you are so fun at parties with people who are addicts though sober. You are typical of the elitist, arrogant and educated yet stupid Leftist.

"Let's have compassion for drug addicts, they didn't chose to get addicted to drugs, society forced them." on one hand yet ignoring the largest addiction issue on the planet while literally telling people that it's all in their heads.

I hope you get all that you deserve. Every last bit.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    I came here to say this but knew in my heart it had already been said. lol
    Look at you being a piece of shit too. Fuck you too.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 03-31-2021 at 11:16 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Fuck off shit bag. And the "most people" is a myth. I bet you are so fun at parties with people who are addicts though sober. You are typical of the elitist, arrogant and educated yet stupid Leftist.

"Let's have compassion for drug addicts, they didn't chose to get addicted to drugs, society forced them." on one hand yet ignoring the largest addiction issue on the planet while literally telling people that it's all in their heads.

Look at you being a piece of shit too. Fuck you too.
    Seems like your all's interaction on this topic goes back a ways, so won't comment on that more than saying this: If you have a problem with obesity, and are making progress towards your goals - congratulations and keep up the good work.

Most people can maintain a healthy weight through diet and exercise.

I do applaud your willingness to do the bare minimum to be less of a drain on our healthcare system.
    What percentage of Americans are obese? Nearly 40% of American adults aged 20 and over are obese. 71.6% of adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2017-2018; Harvard School of Public Health, 2020).Jan 21, 2021
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

I mean. There's obese. And then there's the 600 pounders.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post

Look.

Here is the truth.

I left tacos off the poll because I didn't want you to relapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    What percentage of Americans are obese? Nearly 40% of American adults aged 20 and over are obese. 71.6% of adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2017-2018; Harvard School of Public Health, 2020).Jan 21, 2021
    That is disgusting. We are disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Seems like your all's interaction on this topic goes back a ways, so won't comment on that more than saying this: If you have a problem with obesity, and are making progress towards your goals - congratulations and keep up the good work.
    I agree and have stated as much multiple times. I'm glad he did it.

I'm just not sure it takes hard work to have your body medically modified. Hard work is diet and exercise, which a lot of people do. If you can't, or don't want to, diet and exercise, then having a surgery to mitigate your obesity is a good option.

I agree and have stated as much multiple times. I'm glad he did it.

I'm just not sure it takes hard work to have your body medically modified. Hard work is diet and exercise, which a lot of people do. If you can't, or don't want to, diet and exercise, then having a surgery to mitigate your obesity is a good option.
    Tappity tap tap. Keep back peddling with your holier than thou, self appointed moral high horse.

You are a piece of shit, continue being a piece of shit and will likely die a piece of shit. You have been nothing but a condescending ass all along. Big difference between you and I is this. I am changing, you are and always will be an arrogant, egotistical, self important human piece of shit with a creepy pedophile side. Again, I hope you get everything you deserve in life. Karma is a stone cold bitch.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

And this is how squiggles responds to someone challenging his narcisstic view of his self sacrifice to have a surgeon literally prevent him from eating himself to death.