29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I can't speak for every Republican.. but since all of my "high capacity" were lost during a boating incident in 2019.. I can't comply.

I also believe that the 2nd amendment is crystal clear and my right is being infringed upon... if I still owned guns that is.
    I own a gun in the states, I can’t quite understand how banning high capacity magazines infringes on your 2nd amendment rights, you still own the gun, just need a smaller clip.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I own a gun in the states, I can’t quite understand how banning high capacity magazines infringes on your 2nd amendment rights, you still own the gun, just need a smaller clip.
    It has to do with the way "high capacity" magazines are defined. Currently, they are anything over 10 rounds.. but that is something they will continue to whittle down when they realize it does nothing to stop gun crime.

And if I still owned my guns.. I would have to go out and purchase 6 new magazines to comply with the law they are trying to pass.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's the gun version of 16 oz soft drinks being banned in NYC, but you can still load up on 483270492378490234 12 oz drinks if you want.

And plus...do you really think they'll stop there?

TLDR: It's stupid and useless and only being pushed to fuck over normal people and does absolute jack shit to solve any of the problems they're being painted around.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-01-2021 at 06:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It has to do with the way "high capacity" magazines are defined. Currently, they are anything over 10 rounds.. but that is something they will continue to whittle down when they realize it does nothing to stop gun crime.

And if I still owned my guns.. I would have to go out and purchase 6 new magazines to comply with the law they are trying to pass.

Ahh I gotcha on that, damn 10 rounds is considered high capacity? Thanks for the insight!
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

Did you know you can load either a 3 round cartridge or a 100 round cartridge and the gun will still do absolutely nothing?

.45 acp target rounds were $80.00 per 100 at a gun show my son in law went to today. This is getting fucking stupid.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-02-2021 at 12:27 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I don't understand how banning printing presses is an infringement on the freedom of the press. You still own the newspaper company, you just need to be creative in how you get your message out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I don't understand how banning printing presses is an infringement on the freedom of the press. You still own the newspaper company, you just need to be creative in how you get your message out.
    and by message, you mean bullet
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    and by message, you mean bullet
    It's called an analogy. If you want to shit all over the bill of rights and the rights of hundreds of millions of Americans because you don't like said rights and would rather suck up to the government while they place a boot on your throat then just say so, don't try to pretend my analogy is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's called an analogy. If you want to shit all over the bill of rights and the rights of hundreds of millions of Americans because you don't like said rights and would rather suck up to the government while they place a boot on your throat then just say so, don't try to pretend my analogy is wrong.
    Would removing the printing press, and limiting the capacity of magazines be the same?
    Your analogy would have worked if we were to remove all magazines, and people would need to be creative on how to load their gun.
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-02-2021 at 03:17 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Would removing the printing press, and limiting the capacity of magazines be the same?
    Your analogy would have worked if we were to remove all magazines, and people would need to be creative on how to load their gun.
    See now you're sort of getting the point.

Would you agree that firearms would be rendered nearly useless if by law firearms could only have 1 bullet loaded at a time (clip size, etc) and it was illegal to sell bullets and everyone had to make their own? And oh yeah, the government is going to slap a 10,000 dollar tax on all of the materials required to make the bullets?

In other words the government can't say "Okay no more free speech allowed on the internet. It's cool, you can still talk to your neighbors." They also can't say "Churches are now banned. Don't worry, you can still worship in your own home."

That completely goes against the spirit of the rights guaranteed to us in the constitution. Why are you okay with the government curtailing other rights in this manner?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-02-2021 at 03:33 AM.