29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    No one is surprised that you, tardbandit didn't find it funny.

Unoriginal as usual.

You miss your little bf so bad.

And he was banned because he was retarded.

And it makes me laugh.

Because it's someone from your party being made fun of and that's a hardline for you.
    No. It wasn't funny because it wasn't funny.

You're on record here as being disdainful of anything that varies from the old standards from Thanksgiving dinners, to music, to movies. Your disdain of anything new even stretches so far as to claim that nobody from SNL in the past two decades has been funny at all. Meanwhile there are quite a few of them A listing. You not being able to see the humor in the jabs being thrown at Matt Gaetz while he fled is exactly what anyone who has gotten the slightest inkling of who you really are deep down would expect of you. You fear change, you fear the new, the other. So go ahead. Don't laugh at this hilarious shit. Go ahead. Because we didn't expect anything more from you.

As Gaetz, visibly irritated but not responding, continued getting into his car while guards shoved Klepper back, he asked, "Isn't this a bit childish, Matt, or is that what attracts you to it?"

I don't find someone being harassed by either party as "funny"... but then again.. I also don't objectify women for 11+ years or get so upset about a President for 5+ years either.... so there's that....

Oh and for the record, calling me not funny when all I did was post a link of something funny that someone else (not me) wrote, is about as sharp as 2 + 2 = potato. All you have is personal attacks, even when I've submitted nothing personal for you review.
    You claimed it was funny.

I corrected the record. It was not funny.

And you have never been funny.

Just pathetic, creepy and retarded.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

As Gaetz, visibly irritated but not responding, continued getting into his car while guards shoved Klepper back, he asked, "Isn't this a bit childish, Matt, or is that what attracts you to it?"
    Damn, gottem lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Damn, gottem lol

Damn, gottem lol
    87s all the way.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    87s all the way.
    The lady doth protest too much!

The lady doth protest too much!
    Is the beta cuck bi-sexual loser really going there?

Fucking awesome.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Is the beta cuck bi-sexual loser really going there?

Fucking awesome.
    You're the most boring person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. Jesus christ, what a loser!

You're the most boring person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. Jesus christ, what a loser!
    You're NOU game needs as much work as your bf Bhaalizmo's.

Just put me on ignore, beta cuck. It's far easier than trying your hardest to make a good comeback.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You're NOU game needs as much work as your bf Bhaalizmo's.

Just put me on ignore, beta cuck. It's far easier than trying your hardest to make a good comeback.
    You ' re is an abbreviation for you are, which makes what you said above even dumber than your already exceedingly low brow blather. You are stupid incarnate, and we all marvel at your occasional moments of coherence.

You ' re is an abbreviation for you are, which makes what you said above even dumber than your already exceedingly low brow blather. You are stupid incarnate, and we all marvel at your occasional moments of coherence.
    "NOU!" -Bhaalizmo since 2003
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME