• Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The guy who stalks underage girls is going to judge someone else for something he does with willing participants.

You're a mess.
    If Rocktar were pulling the Democrat lever they would be calling him bold and brave. Just like it's bold and brave to have a health and human services sec. that thinks it's ok to feed 3 year olds hormones.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If Rocktar were pulling the Democrat lever they would be calling him bold and brave. Just like it's bold and brave to have a health and human services sec. that thinks it's ok to feed 3 year olds hormones.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    And we would be calling him fat.

It's a 2 headed coin.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And we would be calling him fat.

It's a 2 headed coin.
    I’ll still fat shame a motherfucker. I won’t pretend like I didn’t though, and then tell people to grow up.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I’ll still fat shame a motherfucker. I won’t pretend like I didn’t though, and then tell people to grow up.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Besides it literally being you kink? The woman's kink isn't what I was talking about, I was talking about your side of this. Your kink is to literally dominate, own, and repress them. It's what you desire.
    You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Your understanding of D/s is sophomoric at best and it's not my job to explain it to you. The dictionary definition is woefully inadequate.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    See, that's the thing. I don't give a fuck that he wants to call me fat because his opinion of me is less important to me than what Biden ate for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning 1987. I do like to call him out for his hypocrisy. Working overtime, saving for money for 3 years, months of preparation, completely changing my diet (yeah boys, girls and whatever, it's not all just eating less after surgery, it's a complete diet and lifestyle change) and then recovery followed by the issues afterwards and a spending the rest of my life fighting an addiction that is more powerful than any other is far from "lazy" to most people. But Keller, mister fitness guru, "I run blah miles a day", champion of the Leftist entitled class has pronounced judgement from on his high horse so it must be so and all us peasants must bow down to his ultimate wisdom.

Fuck that.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    See, that's the thing. I don't give a fuck that he wants to call me fat because his opinion of me is less important to me than what Biden ate for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning 1987. I do like to call him out for his hypocrisy. Working overtime, saving for money for 3 years, months of preparation, completely changing my diet (yeah boys, girls and whatever, it's not all just eating less after surgery, it's a complete diet and lifestyle change) and then recovery followed by the issues afterwards and a spending the rest of my life fighting an addiction that is more powerful than any other is far from "lazy" to most people. But Keller, mister fitness guru, "I run blah miles a day", champion of the Leftist entitled class has pronounced judgement from on his high horse so it must be so and all us peasants must bow down to his ultimate wisdom.

Fuck that.
    Keep in mind this is the guy who praised governor Whitmer as the best governor ever for her handling of the Wuhan flu, then comes out and fully admits he broke many of her rules because he felt that since he's an upper class white liberal that the rules didn't apply to him. He's like the perfect representation of people who think of themselves as the "liberal elite."

"Medicare for all!"
    "Wait, this fat fuck used medical care to help solve his weight problem? Why didn't he just buy an expensive exercise bike like me?!"

"Stay home! Save lives!"
    "Wait...-I- Have to stay home too? Fuck that!"

"Sexual assault/harassment is wrong!"
    "I'm gonna stalk this underage girl for years because I don't like her father!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-15-2021 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Keep in mind this is the guy who praised governor Whitmer as the best governor ever for her handling of the Wuhan flu, then comes out and fully admits he broke many of her rules because he felt that since he's an upper class white liberal that the rules didn't apply to him. He's like the perfect representation of people who think of themselves as the "liberal elite."

"Medicare for all!"
    "Wait, this fat fuck used medical care to help solve his weight problem? Why didn't he just buy an expensive exercise bike like me?!"

"Stay home! Save lives!"
    "Wait...-I- Have to stay home too? Fuck that!"

"Sexual assault/harassment is wrong!"
    "I'm gonna stalk this underage girl for years because I don't like her father!"
    ^^ This
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

You guys realize the last time anyone posted anything related to the original thread topic was 8 pages ago, right? Fuck, at this point I could give two shits about what non-GS bullshit gets posted on this forum. But maybe just create one thread where you guys shit talk each other then save other threads for actual thread related posts?
    Last edited by Viekn; 04-15-2021 at 10:54 PM.