29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like the evolution of threads on PC. It started with another retarded political thread, morphed into Keller fat shaming people, then into everyone calling Keller a piece of shit.
    And as usual, I'm ahead of the curve. I called Keller a piece of shit PRIOR to him fat shaming anyone.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Keller is really not a good guy. But he's not even an interesting bad guy though. He's just a pedestrian, run-of-the-mill, unremarkable bad guy.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

If Gaetz is such a criminal, why don't they arrest him already? According to the news, the government started investigating him while Bill Barr was still Attorney General.

No idea, the whole story is batshit crazy.

I don't doubt the guy was probably out there banging everything he could. I doubt? he was with underage girls. Considering how Clinton + others made it out unscathed from the Epstein thing though, who the hell knows at this point. People in that echelon all protect one another and lie their asses off.

No clue what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    No idea, the whole story is batshit crazy.

I don't doubt the guy was probably out there banging everything he could. I doubt? he was with underage girls. Considering how Clinton + others made it out unscathed from the Epstein thing though, who the hell knows at this point. People in that echelon all protect one another and lie their asses off.

No clue what's going to happen.
    If there is evidence, then charge him and have a trial. If he's found guilty, put him in jail.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If there is evidence, then charge him and have a trial. If he's found guilty, put him in jail.
    You would think that's how it should work.

Because no more info has come out regarding actual facts about him being with an underage woman, I tend to lean towards it's a hit piece. Not saying I know one way or another, but you'd think the FBI would have coordinated with the DOJ at this point and presented the information to Congress at least.

This thing is so nuts though, who knows at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Are you seriously fat-shaming and bullying someone for losing weight?
    No.

I am reframing the narcissists view of his self sacrifice.

I am glad he has lost weight. I have stated that over and over.

He has always been a condescending prick. If you insult him, he'll tell you to grow up though.
    You’re purportedly an adult making childish and homophobic jokes. I expect that shit out of Methais. Sorry I held you to a higher standard. My bad Gelston.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Keller is really not a good guy. But he's not even an interesting bad guy though. He's just a pedestrian, run-of-the-mill, unremarkable bad guy.
    And now I’ve got Billie Eilish in my head. Thanks a lot, Tisket!

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    You’re purportedly an adult making childish and homophobic jokes. I expect that shit out of Methais. Sorry I held you to a higher standard. My bad Gelston.
    You're a narcissist calling other people narcissists. I expect that shit out of you. Because I don't hold you to a higher standard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible