16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

5 31.25%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

11 68.75%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're a narcissist calling other people narcissists. I expect that shit out of you. Because I don't hold you to a higher standard.
    ^^ This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're a narcissist calling other people narcissists. I expect that shit out of you. Because I don't hold you to a higher standard.
    Speaking of childish antics, you could have just said "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

Former President Donald Trump broke his silence on Rep. Matt Gaetz on Wednesday, offering a brief defense of the embattled congressman mired in a sex trafficking scandal.

Trump, in a three-line statement, insisted that the Florida lawmaker — and one of his most ardent allies — never asked him for preemptive pardon last year.

More...

The original news account says that Gaetz asked "the White House," and the article says that Trump's aides informed Trump of the request.

Parsing? Or unvarnished truth?
    There's danger on the edge of town;
    Ride the king's highway.
    Weird scenes inside the goldmine;
    Ride the highway West, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Speaking of childish antics, did you see me call Rocktar fat? Lolz!
    ^
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

You’re purportedly an adult making childish and homophobic jokes. I expect that shit out of Methais. Sorry I held you to a higher standard. My bad Gelston.
    You were literally fat shaming someone in this thread. I'm sorry if my "childish" jokes hurt your feelings, but that is all it was. I don't know you in real life. I don't know a thing about you, other than your liking of shitty football teams. And quite frankly, I couldn't care less to what standards you hold me, or anyone else.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You were literally fat shaming someone in this thread. I'm sorry if my "childish" jokes hurt your feelings, but that is all it was. I don't know you in real life. I don't know a thing about you, other than your liking of shitty football teams. And quite frankly, I couldn't care less to what standards you hold me, or anyone else.
    It's safe to say that he's an uppity piece of shit in real life who sniffs his own farts and asks to speak to the manager regularly.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You were literally fat shaming someone in this thread.
    You people act like "shaming" is a bad thing. Shame is the main reason people conform to societal expectations. Without shame, we would all be in deep trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    You people act like "shaming" is a bad thing. Shame is the main reason people conform to societal expectations. Without shame, we would all be in deep trouble.
    Clearly tard shaming hasn't worked on you.

And here we see, stage 4 cancer.

Being a right faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?

Speaking of childish antics, you could have just said "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"
    You using children sayings make you sound even creepier.. like you are hanging out at playgrounds checking out the talent....

Get registered already.

Creepy fuck.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.