29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    You guys realize the last time anyone posted anything related to the original thread topic was 8 pages ago, right? Fuck, at this point I could give two shits about what non-GS bullshit gets posted on this forum. But maybe just create one thread where you guys shit talk each other then save other threads for actual thread related posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    You guys realize the last time anyone posted anything related to the original thread topic was 8 pages ago, right? Fuck, at this point I could give two shits about what non-GS bullshit gets posted on this forum. But maybe just create one thread where you guys shit talk each other then save other threads for actual thread related posts?
    Blame Shaps for the endless new thread spam
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    4 years of your bullshit buddy... I'm only on month 3.

Don't tire out yet. I've got more for you.

Blog Entries

Weird how Shaps didn't make this thread. Fucking dindo.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Weird how Shaps didn't make this thread. Fucking dindo.
    Oh wow. That totally proves a point? As if he didn't make 200 other threads in the political forum over the last few months?

Fuckin dindo.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Oh wow. That totally proves a point? As if he didn't make 200 other threads in the political forum over the last few months?

Fuckin dindo.
    Someone's gotta lube up the circlejerk, my dude.

Blog Entries

Fuckin dindo.
    "We dindo nuth'n"

It's always someone else's fault, am I right?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blah blah blah, I said something retarded and got called out on it so now I have to deflect and blame others.

WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Yep, that's about right.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Keep in mind this is the guy who praised governor Whitmer as the best governor ever for her handling of the Wuhan flu, then comes out and fully admits he broke many of her rules because he felt that since he's an upper class white liberal that the rules didn't apply to him. He's like the perfect representation of people who think of themselves as the "liberal elite."
    I said I made pizzas for my neighbors and delivered them or had them pick them up. You're sort of stretching the truth here.

"Medicare for all!"
    "Wait, this fat fuck used medical care to help solve his weight problem? Why didn't he just buy an expensive exercise bike like me?!"
    This is just a non-sequitur. Despite that, I'll respond anyways. I don't believe I've championed medicare for all. I do think that single payer is the most efficient form of insurance since the whole point of insurance is to spread risk and if we have a single pool it will work most effectively. Also, I've applauded Squiggles for taking steps to reduce the burden he puts on our healthcare infrastructure. I've merely pointed out that it's a lazy form of weight loss. It's a lot more than most obese people will do though. So great job, Rocktar (I mean that sincerely).

"Stay home! Save lives!"
    "Wait...-I- Have to stay home too? Fuck that!"
    You're using the same stretched truth a second time. You must have run out of examples. Next time just throw in some rant about entitled leftists blah blah blah.

"Sexual assault/harassment is wrong!"
    "I'm gonna stalk this underage girl for years because I don't like her father!"
    Again, I looked at a college girl's public facebook account once. You should be more worried about PB's obsession with me despite the fact that I've ignored him and refuse to respond to his desperate cries for my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I said I made pizzas for my neighbors and delivered them or had them pick them up. You're sort of stretching the truth here.

This is just a non-sequitur. Despite that, I'll respond anyways. I don't believe I've championed medicare for all. I do think that single payer is the most efficient form of insurance since the whole point of insurance is to spread risk and if we have a single pool it will work most effectively. Also, I've applauded Squiggles for taking steps to reduce the burden he puts on our healthcare infrastructure. I've merely pointed out that it's a lazy form of weight loss. It's a lot more than most obese people will do though. So great job, Rocktar (I mean that sincerely).

You're using the same stretched truth a second time. You must have run out of examples. Next time just throw in some rant about entitled leftists blah blah blah.

Again, I looked at a college girl's public facebook account once. You should be more worried about PB's obsession with me despite the fact that I've ignored him and refuse to respond to his desperate cries for my attention.
    Hey while you're here...

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I'm just not sure it takes hard work to have your body medically modified.
    What's your opinion on trans people having their bodies medically modified? Asking for Latrin.
    ^ What's your opinion here?

Or are you going to keep dodging this so you can pretend to be woke while trying to avoid showing how full of shit you are?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible