Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Most Transparent Ever

  1. #1

    Default Most Transparent Ever

    https://news.yahoo.com/biden-staffer...155144125.html

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra1rRcRLIEY

    A fucking staffer trying to block a sitting United States Senator, an elected official, from recording conditions at a Immigration facility. It's not a fucking nuclear site.

    That fucking crazy ass bitch is an example of the type of people we've got running this country.

    So fucking pathetic.
    Last edited by Shaps; 03-29-2021 at 01:31 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/biden-staffer...155144125.html

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra1rRcRLIEY

    A fucking staffer trying to block a sitting United States Senator, an elected official, from recording conditions at a Immigration facility. It's not a fucking nuclear site.

    That fucking crazy ass bitch is an example of the type of people we've got running this country.

    So fucking pathetic.
    They knew the Senators were coming, so the Biden/Harris (lololol) Administration talking point in all this is to respect the illegal alien.. don't take pictures of them..
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #3

    Default

    Trump isn’t president anymore so Democrats don’t care about children in cages now.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-30-2021 at 10:52 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    I hope you didn't expect anything different, especially since putting children in cages started during the Obama/Biden adminstration.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump isnít president anymore so Democrats donít care about children in cages now.
    I really want to disagree with you. I want to tell you that such a statement is crazy, that we as a people, regardless of party, would never put politics over children that way.

    Unfortunately, you're right. Sigh.
    Last edited by Candor; 03-30-2021 at 11:01 AM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    I hope you didn't expect anything different, especially since putting children in cages started during the Obama/Biden adminstration.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •