Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On the Final Test

Blog Entries

And then Keller shows up to give Latrin a reach around.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Keller appreciates Latrin's patience and unrelenting optimism for the utility of these threads - better make a homophobic joke to really prove how cool I am!

Grow up, Gelston.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Keller appreciates Latrin's patience and unrelenting optimism for the utility of these threads - better make a homophobic joke to really prove how cool I am!

Grow up, Gelston.
    It isn't homophobic. I don't care that you find Latrin's pubic areas attractive.

I see Keller is still cruising the PC for underage girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They haven't been increasing though, they are decreasing. Positivity is extremely low, and the vaccine sis available for everyone 16 and older.
    I'll ask again.

IF cases START increasing, using whatever source you like, WILL I have been correct?

Our sources disagree on what happened in the past in one state of this great union - I don't really care.

I am posing a conditional statement about the future. If you're that confident about it, why not state it for the record?

Also, you are probably doing some retarded ass "daily" tracking thing. You need to go by weekly. It may be higher on a wednesday compared to a tuesday, but for the week, it is down. Positivity has dropped from 2.2 to 1.7% in the last week as well.
    You were so eager to use a slur that you couldn't see that I was in fact already using weekly figures: "...until last week, when they rose from 2344 to 3332, the largest week over week increase since the second holiday surge"

It should give you pause not only that you would use a slur but that your desperation to use one made it literally impossible for you to read the word "week" not once, not twice, but three times.

But we know you're too comfortable in the 1900s bubble here.

So it won't.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

O.K., I am confused how that crying lady from either maybe the CDC or the NIH or some sort of virus-monitoring agency accurately predicted a fourth wave? Does anyone know what I'm talking about, I'm kind of tired. I don't know what kind of raw data they sample; and, the nature of said raw data, to give them accuracy. But at least they (I do not know the organization's name offhand) predicted it? I need some Gatorade, brb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    O.K., I am confused how that crying lady from either maybe the CDC or the NIH or some sort of virus-monitoring agency accurately predicted a fourth wave? Does anyone know what I'm talking about, I'm kind of tired. I don't know what kind of raw data they sample; and, the nature of said raw data, to give them accuracy. But at least they (I do not know the organization's name offhand) predicted it? I need some Gatorade, brb.
    director walensky, cdc

to be honest predicting a new wave isn't hard - if the national numbers aren't going down quickly, they're quickly going to go up

that's it

that's all there is to it

every single solitary time national numbers weren't going down quickly we heard fantasies that meant we could stop trying, that it was just a new york problem, or just a youth problem, or just a seasonal problem, or just a the vaccines would take care of it problem

every single solitary time those fantasies were fantastically wrong

and so we're going to have another surge, and another surge a few months after this surge

by sheer dumb luck, we'll have enough people vaccinated in july-ish that the fifth surge will be more of a ripple compared to our first second third and fourth catastrophic failures

but by sheer dumbness, we'll have enough people refuse to do the absolute rudimentary bare minimum that we'll have to keep going through this surge and ebb pattern indefinitely

what the rest of us get to decide is the average daily death toll those surges and ebbs oscillate around

we'll definitely get it under quadruple digits

at this rate, we definitely won't get it under triple digits

this is their design
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I'll ask again.

IF cases START increasing, using whatever source you like, WILL I have been correct?

Our sources disagree on what happened in the past in one state of this great union - I don't really care.

I am posing a conditional statement about the future. If you're that confident about it, why not state it for the record?

You were so eager to use a slur that you couldn't see that I was in fact already using weekly figures: "...until last week, when they rose from 2344 to 3332, the largest week over week increase since the second holiday surge"

It should give you pause not only that you would use a slur but that your desperation to use one made it literally impossible for you to read the word "week" not once, not twice, but three times.

But we know you're too comfortable in the 1900s bubble here.

So it won't.
    You said cases are already rising. They haven't been here. So you are already not correct.If they rise in the future and you say :"cases are rising in your area" then you'd be correct, but that isn't what you have been saying. You said they are rising right now. That is inaccurate.

Meanwhile, last night I drank at two bars until 1 am and then ate pizza while watching godzilla vs kong>
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-01-2021 at 08:10 AM.

cases rose again today
    Stay home then if you're that scared. Those cold cuts will still be there when you exit your bubble.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So far in this thread we've seen people try to dismiss me as wearing women's clothing - this is an odd choice considering I've posted pictures of myself here wearing women's clothing.

We've also seen people try to dismiss me as suffering from a mental disorder - this is also an odd choice considering I've posted here about the mental disorder from which I suffer.

We've finally seen people try to dismiss me as overestimating the risk; viz, "the sky is falling".
    This is perhaps the oddest choice of all, since a casual reexamination of my posts shows I have underestimated it.
    On July 30th 2020, for example, I projected 447,297 American lives lost to COVID by September 2021.

We blew by that in February 2021.

Now, for the last time, is the time to give up comfortable illusions.
    Now, for the last time, is the time to take serious stock of how badly we've underestimated this virus every step of the way.
    Now, for the last time, is the time for all good Americans to come to the aid of their country.
    Where is this thread about your mental disorder? Asking for Androidpk.

You hit a joint once and have psychosis now, don't you?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible