Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Consolidate? My 3.2 (Wizard, Cleric, Bard) characters for your 1.

Default Consolidate? My 3.2 (Wizard, Cleric, Bard) characters for your 1.

I found what I was looking for. Thanks, all!

-TMN
    Discord: TheManyNamed#1891
    Last edited by TheManyNamed; 04-12-2021 at 07:52 PM.

Updated levels above - slowly creeping up on 90 and 70.

What do you guys and gals think? Is this a fool's errand? Would I be better trying to sell the characters individually, hoping to find something to buy after?

-TMN
    Last edited by TheManyNamed; 03-30-2021 at 04:01 PM.

I think you would be better off listing all of the relevant info and selling separately, then making whatever purchase you wanted.
    I would also suspect that an account on PC that has 6 posts and made this month might garner some level of suspicion. That combined with a lack of specifics is probably why you haven't gotten a response.
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

A couple of points to add:

- In general, you will be better off selling things individually versus in a package deal. The individual option usually takes more time/patience and energy, with the trade off being a better price for you as a seller.

- I do not think there is a big demand from people with capped characters wanting to downgrade (by level) their in-game experience. That person might be out there, but it may take some time for you to find that person.

- If you were level 86 2 days ago and "creeping up on 90" today, you seem like you are maybe weeks from cap yourself. I'd recommend capping the cleric. If you really don't like playing as a cleric, at that point see if anyone is willing to trade capped character for capped character. I have a cleric that is around 1M past cap, and she is pretty self-sufficient as a hunter using 309.

Best of luck to you whichever way you go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by malmuddy View Post
    A couple of points to add:

- In general, you will be better off selling things individually versus in a package deal. The individual option usually takes more time/patience and energy, with the trade off being a better price for you as a seller.

- I do not think there is a big demand from people with capped characters wanting to downgrade (by level) their in-game experience. That person might be out there, but it may take some time for you to find that person.

- If you were level 86 2 days ago and "creeping up on 90" today, you seem like you are maybe weeks from cap yourself. I'd recommend capping the cleric. If you really don't like playing as a cleric, at that point see if anyone is willing to trade capped character for capped character. I have a cleric that is around 1M past cap, and she is pretty self-sufficient as a hunter using 309.

Best of luck to you whichever way you go.
    Agreed I am only a couple weeks past cap on my cleric and I hunt just fine - especially if it was Nelemar
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Thank you all for the advice and insight. I very much appreciate it.

I suspected the age of my account might be a worry, and understandably so. When (if?) I do pivot to selling individually I will be sure to offer full account details and several methods to establish identity and trust. Fortunately, outside of my account here, all of my other accounts are decades old and all verified.

@malmuddy - heh I wish I was almost 90. The creep is a bit slower than that. 86 and 68 are the updated levels. It is great to hear Clerics continue to be solid hunters into cap. age.

-TMN

clerics are boss hunters esp as mentioned in nelemar, unless you just straight up hate it.... the satisfaction of taking your own dude there would be worth it.

Agreed with malmuddy on capping the cleric, then trading if you want another profession. 70 wiz and 50 bard should be easy sales, as folks are always looking for pocket enchanters and loresingers. Maybe 200-300 for the wizard and 100-150 for the bard.

On levelling, 88-95 can be particularly challenging. If you wanna be really safe, go to Red Forest zone 4 until 93, then to Nelemar or OTF. I prefer Nelemar, and clerics should have it a bit easier than most. If you start Nelemar at 90, I'd recommend finding a Self Control (613) MR or scroll to give you extra protection from sheer fear until 94 (in addition to 211/215). Keep 207 up at all times to prevent against executioner drowning attack. Good luck!
    Last edited by Macillus; 03-30-2021 at 07:33 PM.

bravery and heroism will keep the sheer fear off at around 88 in nelemar.(for the most part)

Blog Entries

My cleric messed around in the Fey’rie from 88-90. Fun but tough spot
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric