Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Three Hour Pool Test

Heh, I never pick during prime hours. There are so many others working the pool then that it's just too distracting (even in towns outside the Landing) and the ratio of pickers to hunters is so high 75% of the boxes give you crap tips.

Picking just about any time of day outside peek hours, I can usually go for quite a while before seeing anything with a tip below 500 silver. I'm not making 1m/day... but I'm easily seeing more then double what's in the OP most days.

Well it is off peak now and I just turned down 9 capped or near cap boxes all with tips less than 100 silvers, someone else can risk their pick or death, of course the pick is likely more of a penalty than death, but it is not worth it to me.

Now here is the thing I find REALLY annoying, the system made we wait 10 minutes to get more boxes, I picked two and then it offered those same 9 boxes to me again and now it is making me wait, again. Now this is some fucked up Simu bullshit right there I already turned them down, why are you offering them to me again.

Well it looks like 9 in the number of boxes you can refuse before making you wait 10 minutes, since it just did it again, time to log out and pick later.
    Last edited by kutter; 03-31-2021 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Well it is off peak now and I just turned down 9 capped or near cap boxes all with tips less than 100 silvers, someone else can risk their pick or death, of course the pick is likely more of a penalty than death, but it is not worth it to me.

Now here is the thing I find REALLY annoying, the system made we wait 10 minutes to get more boxes, I picked two and then it offered those same 9 boxes to me again and now it is making me wait, again. Now this is some fucked up Simu bullshit right there I already turned them down, why are you offering them to me again.

Well it looks like 9 in the number of boxes you can refuse before making you wait 10 minutes, since it just did it again, time to log out and pick later.
    It means there isn’t any other boxes available to you.

Get water lore. It prevents damage to your lockpick.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post

Go post that in Discord so Naijin can reply and be condescending.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    It means there isn’t any other boxes available to you.

Get water lore. It prevents damage to your lockpick.

Unless it was this, in which case nevermind.

I like how water lore is more useful for rogues than it is for wizards though.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-01-2021 at 03:28 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

In your test when your mind was fried are you using LTE’s and/or Instant Mind clear boosts? If you are fried you have to wait to pick more boxes from the pool which slows down how many boxes per hour you can pick.

In your test when your mind was fried are you using LTE’s and/or Instant Mind clear boosts? If you are fried you have to wait to pick more boxes from the pool which slows down how many boxes per hour you can pick. This is unrelated to the additional 10 minute wait.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Unless it was this, in which case nevermind.

I like how water lore is more useful for rogues than it is for wizards though.
    It is extremely helpful if you want to be a mage of the deep.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    In your test when your mind was fried are you using LTE’s and/or Instant Mind clear boosts? If you are fried you have to wait to pick more boxes from the pool which slows down how many boxes per hour you can pick.
    The pool won't let you get boxes if you are fried? That is interesting and I did not know that. I guess it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The pool won't let you get boxes if you are fried? That is interesting and I did not know that. I guess it makes sense.
    Fully fried or saturated not right when it jumps to must rest. Here is the syntax if it helps: Fredar says, "You've done enough for a while. Why don't you rest your mind a bit?"

If only tpick had in the 'Experience Tab' an option for table rest room number and pick location like bigshot :-)
    Last edited by Bryce; 04-01-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Fully fried or saturated not right when it jumps to must rest. Here is the syntax if it helps: Fredar says, "You've done enough for a while. Why don't you rest your mind a bit?"

If only tpick had in the 'Experience Tab' an option for table rest room number and pick location like bigshot :-)
    That's an idea. If only we knew the author of ;tpick.