Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Three Hour Pool Test

  1. #41

    Default Three Hour Pool Test

    Silver hidden in the code,
    Young giantman hidden in the old,
    Laughing madman with weeping eyes,
    Bring the King 10m silver if the code before ten suns rise


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bryce; 04-01-2021 at 08:51 PM.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Fully fried or saturated not right when it jumps to must rest. Here is the syntax if it helps: Fredar says, "You've done enough for a while. Why don't you rest your mind a bit?"



    If only tpick had in the 'Experience Tab' an option for table rest room number and pick location like bigshot :-)
    I have never seen that verbiage while picking. For the purposes of this test I set tpick to always pick even when fried and on a couple of occasions I used an LTE to get him down away from 100%. The only time I was not picking is if I get a cooldown from picking to many in a row.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Fully fried or saturated not right when it jumps to must rest. Here is the syntax if it helps: Fredar says, "You've done enough for a while. Why don't you rest your mind a bit?"
    Hmm, it's for sure not when you're fully fried (might be when you're saturated though.) I did 5 or 6 boxes at fried before I got the "rest your mind" message. But being fried does seem to put a limit on it, probably like you can only do 5 boxes at fried before the worker cuts you off for a while.

    Interestingly enough after 2 minutes and still being fried the worker allowed me to do 2 more boxes before cutting me off again.

    Also it looks like the pool rooms are already nodes/super nodes, unless it's just the Icemule pool or Lich is wrong.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-01-2021 at 11:11 PM.

  4. #44

    Default Three Hour Pool Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hmm, it's for sure not when you're fully fried (might be when you're saturated though.) I did 5 or 6 boxes at fried before I got the "rest your mind" message. But being fried does seem to put a limit on it, probably like you can only do 5 boxes at fried before the worker cuts you off for a while.

    Interestingly enough after 2 minutes and still being fried the worker allowed me to do 2 more boxes before cutting me off again.

    Also it looks like the pool rooms are already nodes/super nodes, unless it's just the Icemule pool or Lich is wrong.
    That makes more sense and I am not sure how long that feature has even been at the pool. Maybe a few months or maybe always? After noticing it I started
    to turn on ;LTE and ;Tpick goes to town! Both towns locksmith pools in EN are also super nodes. The problem there is that traps are getting set off pretty regularly and it is not a safe place to rest when the pool forces us to take a break. That is what made me think of the rest option.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bryce; 04-01-2021 at 11:37 PM.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    That makes more sense and I am not sure how long that feature has even been at the pool. Maybe a few months or maybe always? After noticing it I started
    to turn on ;LTE and ;Tpick goes to town! Both towns locksmith pools in EN are also super nodes. The problem there is that traps are getting set off pretty regularly and it is not a safe place to rest when the pool forces us to take a break. That is what made me think of the rest option.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why people setting off so many traps? :O

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why people setting off so many traps? :O
    That is a very good question. There are a couple everyday and it’s usually scarabs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #47

    Default

    Next version of ;tpick is gonna take out all the guess work of how many silvers you make per hour!

    [tpick: Time spent pool picking this session: 00:15:44, silvers earned: 10462, silvers earned per hour: 39,863]
    [tpick: Total actual time spent pool picking this session (not including waiting periods): 00:10:44, silvers earned: 10462, silvers earned per hour: 58,410]
    [tpick: Total time spent pool picking: 00:27:03, silvers earned: 13615, silvers earned per hour: 30,198]
    [tpick: Total actual time spent pool picking (not including waiting periods): 00:22:03, silvers earned: 10462, silvers earned per hour: 37,046]

    Also I just noticed a bug in that log so I fixed it and added commas to the silvers earned.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-02-2021 at 01:03 AM.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Next version of ;tpick is gonna take out all the guess work of how many silvers you make per hour!

    [tpick: Time spent pool picking this session: 00:15:44, silvers earned: 10462, silvers earned per hour: 39,863]
    [tpick: Total actual time spent pool picking this session (not including waiting periods): 00:10:44, silvers earned: 10462, silvers earned per hour: 58,410]
    [tpick: Total time spent pool picking: 00:27:03, silvers earned: 13615, silvers earned per hour: 30,198]
    [tpick: Total actual time spent pool picking (not including waiting periods): 00:22:03, silvers earned: 10462, silvers earned per hour: 37,046]

    Also I just noticed a bug in that log so I fixed it and added commas to the silvers earned.
    Wow very nice!

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hmm, it's for sure not when you're fully fried (might be when you're saturated though.) I did 5 or 6 boxes at fried before I got the "rest your mind" message. But being fried does seem to put a limit on it, probably like you can only do 5 boxes at fried before the worker cuts you off for a while.

    Interestingly enough after 2 minutes and still being fried the worker allowed me to do 2 more boxes before cutting me off again.

    Also it looks like the pool rooms are already nodes/super nodes, unless it's just the Icemule pool or Lich is wrong.
    Being fried doesn't necessarily mean your bucket is 100% full.

    Once your bucket is 100% full, you stop getting boxes.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  10. #50

    Default Three Hour Pool Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Being fried doesn't necessarily mean your bucket is 100% full.

    Once your bucket is 100% full, you stop getting boxes.
    In my earlier post I should have used “full bucket” instead of “fully fried”. Thank you for explaining better Methais and sorry for the confusion Tgo01


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bryce; 04-02-2021 at 11:39 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •