Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer uncommon rune teach-Abyran'sa

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    dumb question but what is so neat about this? can you not make this demon without this teaching rune?
    +1. What does this actually do that's worth it?

2. Default

It let's the sorcerer to summon this specific demon. With common runes, it's a random demon from whichever plane the runestone is specific to.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

The abyran'sa rune was not taught by Lord Vathon at the public events, only the (often limited) pay events, and even then it was extremely limited. Probably the hardest demonology rune to get. See https://gswiki.play.net/Lord_Vathon

Abyran'sa are unique in that they can break existing sanctuaries.

Finally, consider that Lorae'Tyr has 4 different archetypes, and abyran'sa are one of the sub-types of the abyran family. So you're looking at probably less than a 1/8 chance to summon one randomly, and there is a summoning cooldown as I recall. The other valences have 2 and 3 families respectively.

The main reason people want it is simply because it is rare, though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldonis View Post
    The abyran'sa rune was not taught by Lord Vathon at the public events, only the (often limited) pay events, and even then it was extremely limited. Probably the hardest demonology rune to get. See https://gswiki.play.net/Lord_Vathon

Abyran'sa are unique in that they can break existing sanctuaries.

Finally, consider that Lorae'Tyr has 4 different archetypes, and abyran'sa are one of the sub-types of the abyran family. So you're looking at probably less than a 1/8 chance to summon one randomly, and there is a summoning cooldown as I recall. The other valences have 2 and 3 families respectively.

The main reason people want it is simply because it is rare, though.
    Cool that explains a lot thank you for taking the time. I was legitimately intrigued since I don't know anything about this stuff but saw it definitely was something folks were interested in.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

So how do you check a list of things you already know how to summon? I've never really used 725.

6. Default

Precisely as Kaldonis mentioned. I missed out on getting one during RTCF due to a family matter. There have been very few raffles for the more rare ones such as this since then. Shien'tyr-Arashan is definitely one I am eager to get for RP purposes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    So how do you check a list of things you already know how to summon? I've never really used 725.
    The RUNE command. More specifically RUNE UNCOMMON in this case.
    See https://gswiki.play.net/Minor_Summoning_(725) for more details on the summoning process.

Uncommon Runes:

- lorae'tyr-abyran'a

But it's spelled different than in OP, is that a different one then?

When this guy gets it for 17m, can't he turn around and teach it to people, too? Or is that now how this rune works?

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenElven View Post
    When this guy gets it for 17m, can't he turn around and teach it to people, too? Or is that now how this rune works?
    Teaching is limited. Usually getting a 'teach' will not give you the ability to teach again. Here's an example;

rune uncommon

Uncommon Runes:

- shien'tyr-arashan - shien'tyr-aishan - lorae'tyr-grantris
    - lorae'tyr-abyran'sa - grik'tyr-imp

>rune teach
    You may teach the shien'tyr-arashan rune 1 more time.
    You may teach the lorae'tyr-abyran'sa rune 1 more time.

10. Default

18m!

Def mostly RP purposes for me - I've got the legendary abyran'ra bloodrune and matching cloak in my moonshard pendant :-p