Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hardware and status on lag and invoker

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Literally what they've said. The entire time. Like almost verbatim, but yeah sure i guess you showed them.
    Your gaslighting has no power here.

Looks like the invoker shows up every few hours, announces she will hand out spells in 15 minutes, then hands out spells for 15 minutes, then goes away.

Looks like I'm a trend setter. Don't be jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Looks like the invoker shows up every few hours, announces she will hand out spells in 15 minutes, then hands out spells for 15 minutes, then goes away.

That's hilarious if so.

Dreavenings in the Rift - coming soon?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I don't really understand the reasoning behind making the invoker limited. If you don't want to give out every normal spell to people when they want it, then just don't have the invoker. It makes sense that Dreavenings happen every 4 hours and not on-demand, because Dreaven is an actual person, unlike the invoker.

Simu is the fucking weirdest.

It will come out later that the invoker was always staffed by an intern, and rather than make it an automated service (those are bad!), they chose to give their intern breaks while not discussing the true reasoning.

Ever see a video of someone from say deep, rural Finland being tossed into an American city and forced to cope with the slang and culture, and just being completely befuddled? That's Simu employees trying to connect with players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Nice, even more people to steal from in the park!

Side note: Have they brought it to other towns or is it still just the Landing?
    Last edited by Gizmo; 03-24-2021 at 04:28 PM.

Thinking more about this, the problem with Dreavenings was that too many people were gathered together in one room. Now, the invoker is gonna work only every 4 hours, so clearly these rooms will be empt-... wait a minute....

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Dreavenings in the Rift - coming soon?
    Darn right!

Dude, I was put into 20-second RT because when SIMUCOIN DELIVER'ing + receiving Store items was (according to the GMs) creating an inordinate amount of screamers. I don't want to upset the powers that be, so I've been doing CONSIDER {self} twice, between each delivery, lol. I don't want to give them a headache, but maybe this was one of the things, discussed, that will hopefully be fine-tuned. Alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!