Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Hardware and status on lag and invoker

1. Default

My favorite was swinging a true black ora and an Iasha white ora as a dual wield as a goof which resulted in 0 RT and the black ora being able to hit undead . . .I was mowing things down as quickly as I could mash they keys - LOL.

GM comes down and goes "do you know how many alarms that is setting off - what are you doing?" It was fun while it lasted!

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    I've heard the morphing runestaves (that can morph into wristlets, belts, etc.) are broken enough to send screamers out... I'm tempted to try, but don't want the GM-slapdown. heh

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    I've heard the morphing runestaves (that can morph into wristlets, belts, etc.) are broken enough to send screamers out... I'm tempted to try, but don't want the GM-slapdown. heh
    "How dare you alert us to this stuff that needs to be fixed that we keep not fixing!" -Simu, probably
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    "How dare you alert us to this stuff that needs to be fixed that we keep not fixing!" -Simu, probably
    Given that one dude on the forums got chewed out by Aulis for stating he was going keep posting until his problem item was fixed (after it having been broken for at least a year...), that is definitely the Simu approach.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Given that one dude on the forums got chewed out by Aulis for stating he was going keep posting until his problem item was fixed (after it having been broken for at least a year...), that is definitely the Simu approach.
    Aulis is a gigantic cunt 24/7 too, so there's also that.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Fair point. And true.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    That person is like weaponized autism and is machine gun shitposting, fuck them imo. Even among bad posters (the officials is full of them) they stand out.

Maybe so. But Aulis's response is typical of how they treat anyone who is not a complete sycophant. Or Krakii. And sometimes Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    That person is like weaponized autism and is machine gun shitposting, fuck them imo. Even among bad posters (the officials is full of them) they stand out.
    I'd probably be pissed too if I spent cash on text items that stayed broken for months because the GM never bothered to fix it, or whatever his deal was.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-26-2021 at 03:12 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'd probably be pissed too if I spent cash on text items that stayed broken for months because the GM never bothered to fix it, or whatever his deal was.
    Yeah I'd be pissed too in that scenario. People spend too much on this game, that then sets them up to be disappointed when their higher expectations are unmet. If you switch to keeping only 1 basic account with just a couple of characters on it, you don't get as pissed if they mess up a little since it's only a $15-$20 dollar a month subscription game that the employees are screwing up on.

Not to make fun of the big spenders or anything, I've been guilty of the same myself both here and in other games. When you make polite feedback on stuff you think is wrong and nothing gets done or you get a "my way or the high way" vibe from the devs, the only option you got left as a customer is to vote with your wallet. Complaining more or trying to somehow negotiate with the company in question ain't gonna work.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    Yeah I'd be pissed too in that scenario. People spend too much on this game, that then sets them up to be disappointed when their higher expectations are unmet. If you switch to keeping only 1 basic account with just a couple of characters on it, you don't get as pissed if they mess up a little since it's only a $15-$20 dollar a month subscription game that the employees are screwing up on.

Not to make fun of the big spenders or anything, I've been guilty of the same myself both here and in other games. When you make polite feedback on stuff you think is wrong and nothing gets done or you get a "my way or the high way" vibe from the devs, the only option you got left as a customer is to vote with your wallet. Complaining more or trying to somehow negotiate with the company in question ain't gonna work.
    The problem with that is you can't vote with your wallet after they already have your money, and they'll never know or even notice that you didn't spend money on something else later on.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-26-2021 at 03:44 PM.