Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Official ;tpick changes and discussion

Can you send me a message with all of your ;tpick settings via doing ;vars list?

2. Default

Here is the same problem again today:

hoppers toting bundles or hefting sacks over their shoulders. Young lads swarm around, offering to help carry your goods for a few spare coppers. From the west wafts an aroma of fresh foods, meats, cheeses and breads that causes your mouth to water. Off in a secluded corner you see an area where a table has been surrounded by some partitions, affording some privacy for customers who choose to dine here. You also see an acid-pitted iron box, a badly damaged modwir strongbox, a simple maoral trunk, a weathered thanot coffer, a sturdy steel box, a badly damaged silver box, a weathered monir box, an enruned maoral box, an enruned modwir box, a sturdy gold box, the Witbier disk and the Avignon disk.
    Also here: Avignon
    Obvious exits: west, out
    >;tpick ground
    --- Lich: tpick active.
    [tpick]>open #470331587
    That is already open.
    >
    [tpick]>look in #470331789
    Peering into the tan suede bag, you see a lump of squishy white putty with about 43 pinches left, 82 little balls of cotton, a set of narrow metal grips, a thin metal file, a thick steel needle, a gold-tipped imflass hook-knife, a badly damaged fel trunk, a dented mithril coffer, a vaalin lockpick, a copper lockpick, a curved vaalin fishhook, a gold lockpick, a silver lockpick, an opalescent ora lockpick, a copper lockpick, a crimson vultite lockpick, a delicate ivory tine, a polished glaes corkscrew, a pointed steel corkscrew, a copper lockpick, a gold-streaked green crystal, a gold-streaked green crystal, a gold-streaked green crystal, a twined mithril wire, a copper lockpick, a long crimson laje lockpick, a steel lockpick, a copper lockpick, a golvern-tipped hairpin, a drake dagger, a bone-handled dark invar lockpick and a sapphire brushed rolaren lockpick.
    >

######################################
    # Putty remaining: 43 #
    # Cotton balls remaining: 82 #
    # Vials of acid remaining: 0 #
    ######################################

####################
    ####################
    Total boxes picked: 1,766
    Total time picking: 35,444.64 seconds
    Average time per box: 20.07 seconds
    ####################
    ####################

####################
    ####################
    Boxes remaining: 10
    Estimated time remaining: 200.7 seconds
    ####################
    ####################

[tpick: Resting until mind reaches 100%.]

###############################
    # Checking for traps. #
    ###############################

--- Lich: error: can't convert NilClass to String (NilClass#to_str gives NilClass)
    C:/Users/mike/Documents/lich/lich.rbw:8032:in `escape'
    C:/Users/mike/Documents/lich/lich.rbw:8032:in `[]'
    --- Lich: tpick has exited.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Which version of lich you using? I thought you were using the latest version but I just updated to the latest version and it only goes up to line 5634

4. Default

"--- Lich v4.6.58 is active. Type ;help for usage info."

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    "--- Lich v4.6.58 is active. Type ;help for usage info."
    Weird. At this point I would probably need to know what line 8032 in your Lich says, or you might want to try updating to the latest version of Lich.

If you don't want to update Lich you can download Notepad++ and open up your Lich file in Notepad++ and see what line number 8032 is.

6. Default

Ill try updating it. I thought this was something that happened automatically... I didnt know I had to manually update it.

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    Ill try updating it. I thought this was something that happened automatically... I didnt know I had to manually update it.
    Yeah you're actually several versions behind, I think it's up to 5.6something now.

I have no idea if this will fix the issue you're having, but it certainly couldn't hurt.

8. Default

How feasible would it be to incorporate a call to ;maxlock2 locksize to determine which lockpick to use based on caliper readings?

Quote Originally Posted by nitefallz View Post
    How feasible would it be to incorporate a call to ;maxlock2 locksize to determine which lockpick to use based on caliper readings?
    I'm not sure. Is the built in function not working?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm not sure. Is the built in function not working?
    My apologies. I think it is, not sure if I'm still confused on the settings or if there's a slightly different logic path for doing guild reps using ;tpick (worker) vs ;tpick (worker) v. I was just watching more closely and after tweaking some blanking out max lock, and max lock roll, it seemed to select the correct pick for the locksize. Still trying to figure why trap lore doesn't always cast for traps I need it for. I'm guessing I had trap roll set to 305 which if I'm understanding better now, it would try my max trap + 305 over. -25 should be a better choice. This script is pretty awesome so far, so it's more than likely I'm just being dumb with it still