Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock Market

Ok, so I was wrong about how many Americans own stocks, seems that number is about 55%. But considering that the richest 10% of Americans own 84% of all stocks, it still seems more like a rich person thing to me.
    https://money.com/stock-ownership-10-percent-richest/
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.

You still seem like an idiot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    You still seem like an idiot to me.
    I know we go hard on here at one another Caelric, but Kyulen so far has seemed more idealistic and uninformed on certain aspects (as we all are about some things), as opposed to being an idiot. They at least seem to be open to actual discussion and debate, as opposed to some others we deal with on a daily basis. Let's try not to go full beast-mode on them just yet

Just my opinion, and I could be wrong... but I've enjoyed hearing Kyulen's perspective so far because they've always responded, been respectful, and provided their opinion without going insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I know we go hard on here at one another Caelric, but Kyulen so far has seemed more idealistic and uninformed on certain aspects (as we all are about some things), as opposed to being an idiot. They at least seem to be open to actual discussion and debate, as opposed to some others we deal with on a daily basis. Let's try not to go full beast-mode on them just yet

Just my opinion, and I could be wrong... but I've enjoyed hearing Kyulen's perspective so far because they've always responded, been respectful, and provided their opinion without going insane.
    Well until it turns out to be another Koar’s Light, Hello, blah blah blah etc handle. Weirdo can’t stand being away making a new persona then falling into the same repeated pattern.
    Semper superne nitens.

Yeah, to me at least it's pretty clear it's a sock puppet of another poster. Not sure which one yet, but it is another sock puppet.