Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling In

They originally were items given out when the game moved from AOL to the web. They shoot some webs. Some other things I guess. I think they gave a second batch out a few years ago. It's kind of neat, but that's about it.
    Last edited by tash; 03-27-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Do not RAISE or DRINK the glaes spider charms, those verbs will destroy them if I remember correctly.

Also, do not STARE at happyfunball.

I don't know if that's true for the glaes spider charms. The jug pins I do think crumble into dust once Rolfard mentioned that. I think I saw that once. I think the glaes spider charms just don't do anything at all if you have someone else's spider. But I certainly never tried to drink one. Either way, I won't sell any of my spider charms. The jug will come again, maybe. The spider charms, even though they released something like them again, are tied to a specific point in time.

I'm going to close off requests for any specific items at 9 pm eastern that haven't been asked about. Daylight time or whatever congress makes up for changing our clocks.

Sorry everyone who had interest. I got caught up with real life stuff. Give me a couple of days, and I will push this live. Behind schedule, but I do think there will be some nice stuff for all tiers of players.

I know this won't resonate with everyone. I was traveling and looking at houses. Trying to get out of a big city, have a yard. It's not set in stone, but I just got home and put down a small deposit. Hopefully I'll have a yard in the fall. It doesn't make having that item you want better, but I am excited. Please forgive me for stepping away to try and make that happen. Hopefully it does happen.

Also, I still have a lot of items. Will go live soon with better descriptions.

I'll delete this out in a day or two, but I figure it's good as a space saver. It's been great being back. Someone, which is true in what they lamented about, said I was posting in too many places. All good. So many people have been encouraging, which is awesome. It was a bit different 10 years ago or so, but time changes us to a degree. Changes what we lean into. I have never seen this community stronger, which is kind of surprising. Or maybe I'll delete this plan to delete it out. It's been awesome to hear from people.

8. Default

a bowl of ham and pea soup
    Would you ever consider a buyout on this item?
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

Oh for sure. Come sit and listen to me babble for 30 minutes, and it is yours. I pray for your sanity.

On the other end though, I'm glad to let some old stuff go. I hope it would go to a good, long reaching home, but at the end of the day? That's not my problem if it doesn't. I can only control what I do.

In addition, I am happy to let someone buyout soup. No one will, but yea, throw coins at me and I will make soup rain for you. Don't really do that, we can work something else out. My bigger goal is to move a lot of old to somewhat old stuff, and free up my mules. And my mains containers. If it appeals to you, jump in. If it doesn't, it's all good.

-The soup King.
    Last edited by tash; 04-15-2021 at 03:10 AM.