Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling In

hehe, i had one of those hatchets back in the day and thought i was hot shit with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    hehe, i had one of those hatchets back in the day and thought i was hot shit with it.
    Oh yea. It was a cool item. I had a dir hafted later (more commonly a fel hafted), so that handaxe was better. But it didn't wave the same. More crit weighting, 4x, less cool showing off.
    Last edited by tash; 03-24-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tash View Post

some fitted myklian scale gloves
    a dark oilskin cloak
    a mithril juggernaut pin
    a pair of silver-threaded boots
    a burnished leather ankle sheath
    Nice to see these, brings back some nice memories. These were the quality midrange items when I started playing in 95-96 that I'd see on the amunet but could never afford.
    Discord: Jivan#1805

Quote Originally Posted by BLZrizz View Post
    Nice to see these, brings back some nice memories. These were the quality midrange items when I started playing in 95-96 that I'd see on the amunet but could never afford.
    This is half of my goal. All those mid to late 90 items I stashed, let them free. Will I make a little on it? Yes I will, but these are items generally I've had for over 20 years. These aren't like thalior's staff or anything. Just old items that may or may not have some qualities not available today. Will I wish I ever landed that xenium scabbard? Yes I will.

Quote Originally Posted by tash View Post
    This is half of my goal. All those mid to late 90 items I stashed, let them free. Will I make a little on it? Yes I will, but these are items generally I've had for over 20 years. These aren't like thalior's staff or anything. Just old items that may or may not have some qualities not available today. Will I wish I ever landed that xenium scabbard? Yes I will.
    I can vouch that he means this. Give him a shout if you have a nostalgia itch for whatever you can think of. He was happy to work with me and found some of the things listed recently.

Same day business. I'm about it.
    Last edited by evasive1; 03-25-2021 at 12:45 AM.

When I mention items, they are off-limits for private bids. Like the hatchet. Sorry friend. I have a few more old items that are not as well known I think.

a black diamond studded mithril earcuff (mobility, 40 charges, rub I think)
    Some boots with sneaking (40 charges, activated on wear - weird, I know)
    Some blood covered boots. A lot of scripts. I haven't worn them in years, but they are kind of cool.

If you can think of things I haven't mentioned, and I have them, we can talk. Otherwise, give me a couple of weeks. Share the inventory is my early 2021 goal. Also, if your name is Derex. I have nothing to say or sell to you.

Sadly I think they made those wonderful mithril juggernaut pins crumble when passed from the original owner. Somehow one crumbled even though I never tried to give it away. I somehow also lost my original attuned glaes spider charm.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Sadly I think they made those wonderful mithril juggernaut pins crumble when passed from the original owner. Somehow one crumbled even though I never tried to give it away. I somehow also lost my original attuned glaes spider charm.
    I've been able to pass a juggernaut pin from one character to another, but sadly they are character attuned so will not do the room shakey verb thing for anyone else. GMs will not change the attunement. Now you've got me afraid I'm going to crumble it somehow!

You might be right. If so, I will shed a tear. But you can wear it. I haven't made myself wobbly in years. I'll pm the buyer just in case. Thanks for looking out Rolfard.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    what do those glaes spider charms do anyway?
    Jellybeard exclaims, "Wait, who said festering taint and Jeril? No repeats!"