Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valheim gameplay. Fucking incredible!

There's no way anyone watched that whole video right? I kept jumping through and it was 4 hours of a guy fuckin chopping trees and building a shack lmao fuck out of here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    There's no way anyone watched that whole video right? I kept jumping through and it was 4 hours of a guy fuckin chopping trees and building a shack lmao fuck out of here
    Hahaha that's Neveragain's channel.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    You should watch my GS streams, 4 hours of text flying by. DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Hahaha that's Neveragain's channel.
    lmao

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Mmmm I'm about 150 hrs in - loving it
    We are coming up on year 2 now on my server, pretty much all set to do Moder. We just discovered flax and barley while doing the Fuling camps, the berserkers and shamans are pretty cool. I can't help but laugh when the shamans throw on their blue shield and start running around.

I'm considering adding rune stone crafting to the server but I have a couple concerns with doing so.

Every couple of days it seems like I'm seeing improvements, the oceans and seas update that's coming I have high hopes for. It also sounds like they have plans to improve the games open source capabilities.

The Odin NPC that randomly looks in on you is a very cool concept they came up with, it has a real AI feel to it.

I'm really surprised the PC crowed has not torn into this game yet, the manifest destiny innuendo is not very subtle.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Haven't tried it yet. Any good? I know for a fact that learning new crafting recipes is easy in Valheim. All you have to do is pick up an ingredient. At the beginning of the game, picking up a piece of wood and a stone unlocks the stone ax, the club, and the hammer, which are your first set of tools. I have always been a fan of simulators, especially sports simulators. The first simulator I ever played was Fifa, and to this day it is my favorite game. I know that fifa-21 is quite expensive to get, so I would advise you to try and look for a cd key to play the game.
    Last edited by MacDanMc; 05-16-2021 at 06:13 AM.