Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A dark crystal

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by C.Difficile View Post
    You don't get it. People sometimes try to argue the utility of luxury items. Like how people will say "ooh a $70,000 Corvette will totally blow a Bentley off the line, Id rather have a Corvette" all the while missing the point that the whole point of owning a Bentley is owning a Bentley, having others know it and has nothing or little to do with its practical use. Typicaly those are also people that can never afford said Bentley.

Well, the glamour crystal is the Bentley of GS4. Sure you can get a super nice Hyundai Genesis (shimmer trinket) thats 80% as functional and 5% of the cost but it will never be a Bentley.
    A 2020 top of the line corvette ZR1 does the quarter mile in 11.2 seconds with a top speed of only 194mph. Top of the line Bentley Speed does it in 10.2 seconds with a top speed of 207mph. A Bentley will blow a corvette off the road in the quarter mile, half mile, and mile. In addition it gets to top speed 11 seconds faster. The cheapest Bentley is faster than the most expensive corvette.
    Last edited by Wizardstrikes3; 03-18-2021 at 07:25 PM.
    In game: Drupal/Pathragers
    Discord: Wizardstrikes3

Haha, this 1 sales post has sparked Shimmer vs. Glamour debates AND Corvettes vs. Bentley debates.... epic thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Sold
    Hi Pathragers, glad your 'brother' and yourself are cashing out before another 6 months ban, wink wink.

If you wanna join us quitters in WoW, pop me, we'll gladly welcome you aboard. Just a warning, though, there's no LNET BS there lol
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Wow is for sissys

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Hi Pathragers, glad your 'brother' and yourself are cashing out before another 6 months ban, wink wink.

If you wanna join us quitters in WoW, pop me, we'll gladly welcome you aboard. Just a warning, though, there's no LNET BS there lol
    winners never quit so I won’t be quitting gemstone thanks also thanks for the invite but WOW is not very fun anymore for me but a better question is why are monitoring forums for a game you don’t play LOL?
    Last edited by Wizardstrikes3; 03-20-2021 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardstrikes3 View Post
    winners never quit so I won’t be quitting gemstone thanks also thanks for the invite but WOW is not very fun anymore for me but a better question is why are monitoring forums for a game you don’t play LOL?
    Why 2 accounts on pc now, Bryce / wizardstrikes3

To answer your questions, I made buddies from this game bro, PC is also known as a service that offers ONLY the truth.

I'm even sure that more than 50%+1 off pc people are not even playing the game anymore LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

8. Default

i dont even know what that means but i hope you have fun in world of warcraft or whatever you do but dont forget life is too short to always be unhappy and don’t let the grumpy bugs consume you cause nobody likes a grumpy stiltskins i hope maybe we will cross paths again in barrens chat or maybe we already have :-). wish you the love of the manatee (if you didnt know they are gentle giants) and i mean that from my bottom of my heartmeats

and lastly dont give into pier pressure and best of luck my friend as there can be only one
    Last edited by Wizardstrikes3; 03-21-2021 at 02:46 PM.

i dont even know what that means but i hope you have fun in world of warcraft or whatever you do but dont forget life is too short to always be unhappy and don’t let the grumpy bugs consume you cause nobody likes a grumpy stiltskins i hope maybe we will cross paths again in barrens chat or maybe we already have :-). wish you the love of the manatee (if you didnt know they are gentle giants) and i mean that from my bottom of my heartmeats

and lastly dont give into pier pressure and best of luck my friend as there can be only one
    I'm certainly not out here defending Murandii or whatever the fuck is going on here, but "I don't even know what 2 accounts means" ? This isn't 14th century English.

Blog Entries

A 2020 top of the line corvette ZR1 does the quarter mile in 11.2 seconds with a top speed of only 194mph. Top of the line Bentley Speed does it in 10.2 seconds with a top speed of 207mph. A Bentley will blow a corvette off the road in the quarter mile, half mile, and mile. In addition it gets to top speed 11 seconds faster. The cheapest Bentley is faster than the most expensive corvette.
    Corvettes are junk. They look cool, especially the old stingrays but they are junk.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984