View Poll Results: Would you like raids in gemstone?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes endgame raid content gogo

    4 28.57%
  • no I like being my emo alone self

    3 21.43%
  • Fuck you

    3 21.43%
  • I always like extra queso on my tacos

    4 28.57%
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: GemStone Raids and Group content

  1. Default GemStone Raids and Group content

    So I'm looking at the recent happenings and;

    Damage over Time spells and PSM3 maneuevrs (DoTs) - check

    Appearance of boss-like monsters (OSA captains or rando mobs) - check

    More group oriented spells including mass summoning spells - check

    Instanced zones - check

    Finaly, recent obsession over lag due to large gatherings and activities - check

    Conclusion - I'm calling it:


  2. #2

    Default

    Day 1: Raids released.
    Day 2: Raids nerfed because of lag concerns.
    Day 3: No one does raids anymore.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Day 1: Raids released.
    Day 2: Raids nerfed because of lag concerns.
    Day 3: No one does raids anymore.
    Seriously.
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,448
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I think types of Grimswarm like instances (not just a shit ton of mobs but some kind of room crawl with mobs) would be nice, ideally not behind a pay wall.

    Edit - Oh and to limit it to 3-5 person groups max
    Last edited by Orthin; 03-18-2021 at 02:05 PM.
    Discord - Daedo Meesh'Bodes#3464

    Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I think types of Grimswarm like instances (not just a shit ton of mobs but some kind of room crawl with mobs) would be nice, ideally not behind a pay wall.

    Edit - Oh and to limit it to 3-5 person groups max
    Isn't that what the pirate ships in KF are now? I've never done one, so no first hand knowledge.. but from everything I've read seems like that is what it is.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,448
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Isn't that what the pirate ships in KF are now? I've never done one, so no first hand knowledge.. but from everything I've read seems like that is what it is.
    I honestly haven't done any either but it requires someone to have a boat and all the other boat related duties (from what I have read) in addition to the fighting. I have been meaning to learn OSA so that could do it for me.
    Discord - Daedo Meesh'Bodes#3464

    Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •