Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When is it acceptable to clear another person's warcamp?

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Scarabs do NOT belong to the person picking your boxes. Go.
    The pool pretty much settled that one.

A low number doesn't necessarily mean someone's working on it. I see new camps spawn with shitty numbers all the time.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Do the numbers in warcamps grow over time? I'm seeing warcamps in the same rooms increase in number but only by a few so I'm assuming these aren't new warcamps in the same room.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Do the numbers in warcamps grow over time? I'm seeing warcamps in the same rooms increase in number but only by a few so I'm assuming these aren't new warcamps in the same room.
    They do regen over time,

And I think camps spawn at 100 grim initially, or maybe it was 50.
    Last edited by Gizmo; 03-18-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    They do regen over time,

And I think camps spawn at 100 grim initially, or maybe it was 50.
    Can't they also spawn at 500 initially? Or are people not doing those camps so they just keep growing to 500?

Can't they also spawn at 500 initially? Or are people not doing those camps so they just keep growing to 500?
    If a camp is at 500, it grew from the base rate. I just forget what the base rate was, I think it was 100...Although now I think about it more, it my be 200

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    If a camp is at 500, it grew from the base rate. I just forget what the base rate was, I think it was 100...Although now I think about it more, it my be 200
    That's crazy, I had no idea they grew to 500. They seem to spawn 1 critter every hour from what I have seen so far.

Blog Entries

When someone else is in it is a bad time. For myself, if it is empty but I go in and see crap laying all over, I'll leave it. I usually knew when other people were camping around the areas I camped at though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Alright so check it. I know it's proper etiquette not to get up in another person's warcamp grill, but is there an acceptable time period before it's okay to finish off the warcamp?

Like let's say not a single critter has been killed inside a particular warcamp in 24 hours? 48 hours? 72 hours? Is there a point where it's accepted that someone probably isn't gonna finish that warcamp?
    Are you getting the "You sense a battle raging within!" message or whatever it says after not having been there recently yourself?

If no, then just enter and clean it up. There's literally no way to tell if/when someone working a warcamp is going to come back, or if a warcamp is even being worked on at all outside of that message.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-18-2021 at 01:58 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's been a while since I had to mess with camps, but I think the spawn rate for them growing back was like 1 every 15 minutes if left alone. It was a bitch to think about when i was needing to raze them and like fuck i have to go to work for 8 hours.