Thread: Going to Slow Down Now

Default Going to Slow Down Now

Ahh.. thought it would take me longer than three months, but seems to have worked.

Appreciate those that put up with my constant posting, but after 4 years of some people on here posting their trash day in and day out... over and over and over and over... It just felt good to give it back to them.

As they've pretty much stopped posting, except for the occasional reply, then I can take a break. Been fun, and surprisingly easy to do - and seriously took a lot shorter time than I thought. With as much energy and hate as they spouted continuously I figured they'd have a bit more fortitude during this endeavor, but apparently not.

Hopefully we can get back to using this for actual discussions and DEBATE on topics, as opposed to the hate filled insanity that people on here were spouting for nearly four years.

Look forward to some semblance of actual discourse.

Also, thanks to the mods for letting free speech and ideas flow without censoring any of us in this forum. I may disagree with people, or think they're crazy.. but they deserve to have their voices heard, as you have allowed me to express mine. Appreciated.
    Last edited by Shaps; 03-16-2021 at 08:16 AM.

We have mods? When did this happen?

OH, and don't stop, it's been fun as hell watching the apoplectic fits and mental gymnastics that has gone on. Maybe take a break, get some rest, whatever.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie