Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awl-Pike

1. Default

No extra bonus on anything for the paladin. I've had it for a long time, it was either a box find or critter drop.

I've got a little paladin using it now (22), and it's been a good weapon for her, but it's not something to get excited about using up to higher levels.

I was mostly curious about it because of all of the restrictions. I've seen things limited from a couple of professions before, but not one restricting everything but one class.

Thanks for the input!
    "Can take down a construct, can't kill a dire bear. Bloody hell, woman."

Should give like, +10 AS/DS to Sym of Courage and Protection. Or longer transcendence or .... anything not lame.

and i have never seen something restricting to only one class AND one society for that class.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if this at least allowed for a weird build? Like it gave a bonus of 30 to CS or something which is something paladins don’t tend to hunt with?

But yeah, this just seems overly restrictive for no apparent reason.

Or allowed you to play a savant

6. Default

Ok, if it didnt require you to be a voln master, it would be cool to get +5 weapon ranks with no level requirement. Cause then you could have like +25 to AS in hill trolls or whatever.

But if you are not going to be a voln master until level 20, its dumb because by that time the +5 weapon ranks only gives you +5 to AS. You might as wait until 25 and get a bonded perfect lance or whatever, it would be way better than this.

+5 weapon ranks might be good for a while for a 1x weapon trainer like an empath or wizard, but no they can't use it cause its paladin only.

A weapon that nobody would use can only get so much for value, from a collector or a packrat or something. If somebody offers you anything decent for this I would take it and be rid of it
    Last edited by gilchristr; 03-16-2021 at 03:05 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!