Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death Flaring UAC set.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    You're not doing something right if you can't handle more than one creature in an area.
    I can handle it just fine, but it's still a nuisance. It sends a message of "I pay for more accounts, so I get to be more annoying to everyone else" to those on the receiving end of those big MA groups.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    I can handle it just fine, but it's still a nuisance. It sends a message of "I pay for more accounts, so I get to be more annoying to everyone else" to those on the receiving end of those big MA groups.
    I've always liked it because it means I can fry and get more treasure faster.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I've always liked it because it means I can fry and get more treasure faster.
    I think a good part of it comes down to each player's class & build. Some classes deal with crowds a lot better than others and would not be as affected by the mobs. Usually when a big MA group has been farming in an area for a while, though, the treasure tend to get pretty bad and I don't tend to see anything decent hunting in such areas, despite the crowd they generate requiring more effort on my part to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by zennsunni View Post
    I feel exactly like this as well. I got busted for a script check a few weeks ago while I was literally staring at my screen every time I was hunting. The only way it was possible was if I was script checked during slootsell and poolparty (which I thought didn't matter, so I would tune out for that). After seeing multiple people script 24/7 in the Citadel recently, it was pretty hard to swallow.
    Hmm. The only script check I ever failed (out of like 6 or 7), I was running loot selling as well, and general go2 stuff between hunts. I went back through my logs after and I couldn't find where the script check actually happened... at the time I just assumed I overlooked something, and never really pursued it any further. But it might be some GM that gets off on doing sneaky checks, since all the other checks were pretty obvious.

5. Default

gm's like that should be drawn and quartered (and for those who might take offense to me saying something like that BITE ME). It's ridiculous. afk script checks are supposed to be if you are doing something to gain exp or circumvent stuff in my understanding. Being done with a hunt and selling stuff and getting checked is utter stupidity and those gm's need to be beaten with whips. (unless they like that then whips will be taken away)

I got a scripting warning for Unloading Gems at the gemstore. (in fairness there were prob 250 gems I filtered thru).

But thats the same as someone script hunting?

People get reported when they're unloading, when their script hangs up and they leave/return to the gemshop 300 times in a row and piss everyone off. Actually it used to happen more in the locksmiths before the pool. I mostly just ignored it, but it does make it pretty obvious that you aren't at keyboard. A lot of people won't care what you're doing till it causes an annoyance, then you're going to get reported.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

the ole "i forgot to put silver in my new alts bank account" deathloop on sloot sell / useherbs has claimed a number of people. It's really really annoying to people in the area and it's real obvious you aren't paying attention so that's a surefire way to get shitcanned.
    Last edited by Donquix; 03-15-2021 at 03:18 PM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I have a question how do you blatantly afk script all night and never get in trouble. You capped on May 27th, 2020 and have 652,684,091 fame already. To put that in perspective Roblar has 1,083,361,898 fame.

Villorn has 745,566,519 fame.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Villorn has 745,566,519 fame.
    lmao