Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death Flaring UAC set.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death Flaring UAC set.

Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death flaring UAC set. Open to selling gauntlet and boots separately or together as a set.

some black mesh-covered xazkruvrixis gauntlets
    some black mesh-covered xazkruvixis boots - yes, it's misspelled but thought it be nice to keep it like that.

https://gswiki.play.net/Xazkruvrixis

Gauntlet/Boots: +25, 4CER damage weighting, Death Flare. I'll be adding 20 services of damage weighting for fun due to new wps window.

I Flurry of Blows and have death flared up to 5 critters in a single mstrike. Have yet to hit the sixth but one day..

Open to answering any questions.

2. Default

I have a question how do you blatantly afk script all night and never get in trouble. You capped on May 27th, 2020 and have 652,684,091 fame already. To put that in perspective Roblar has 1,083,361,898 fame.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I have a question how do you blatantly afk script all night and never get in trouble. You capped on May 27th, 2020 and have 652,684,091 fame already. To put that in perspective Roblar has 1,083,361,898 fame.
    For the sake of fairness, I checked my records and see that he has only gained 517m fame in the past 11 months. A mere 1.5m fame/day is a perfectly reasonable average, don't you think? I feel confident that he was at the keyboard to witness the death of each of the ~500,000 creatures he has killed during that timeframe. It's only about 1,500 mobs a day.

Quote Originally Posted by khorpulent View Post
    It's only about 1,500 mobs a day.
    That's not murderhobo level anymore, that's genocidehobo.

5. Default

Villorn has 745,566,519 fame.

lmao

7. Default

Villorn has 747,760,008 fame.

8. Default

Villorn has 747,760,008 fame.

Villorn has 751,558,789 fame.

9. Default

Villorn has 751,558,789 fame.

Villorn has 753,423,294 fame.

10. Default

If you hunt until you can't carry anymore, unload, then quickly go back out and hunt, it's pretty easy to get 5m fame a day. Thanks to the loot cap, you make tons more toward the end of the month if you are doing that because it takes forever to become encumbered when you get no boxes or hardly any loot in general. I would also point out that fame is directly (and mostly) related to kills and level of things killed. Regardless of character experience, a person with more fame will have actually killed more creatures in their career because other things that offer fame are generally too minor compared to killing a single capped creature (for example).

Then there is DR arena...which can be good for 200+m fame per run if you farm a fast character the entire time. Pure professions, especially empaths, mages (who can also farm other's spawn fame with groups thanks to 950), and sorcs have a huge advantage there too. I literally have done arena as much as possible just to stave off people who get stupid fame only during DR. Most of my ranger's (over 2b) fame is still legit hunting, but I have 2 mages and a bard over 600m pretty much from DR. I think it's lame, but it is what it is.

I also script hunt and have 0 issues with it. My ranger has been here as long as someone like Roblar and I capped long before lich or general scripting was even used (at least before I ever heard of/used it). I wouldn't want to play still if had to type everything like the old days. I suggest you play the game how you want to and don't worry about how others enjoy it. Let the GMs handle policy violation. If you think someone has an unfair (legal) advantage, you have the option of using the same, otherwise, don't complain. This has been going on for experience gain unrelated to scripting too, like taking advantage of mechanics in certain areas, etc. I feel like that's a bigger deal, but whatever. It is what it is. It should not affect how I choose to play.