Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death Flaring UAC set.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    He's non-responsive in game about 99% of the time
    It's not clear why you think that's relevant, unless you think you're some kind of script-checking cop.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ewayn View Post
    It's not clear why you think that's relevant, unless you think you're some kind of script-checking cop.
    I am. You're under arrest for being a cuck.

4. Default

Yay or nay: this UAC set is the best modern day-created (i.e., excluding some of those super old items) PvP item in the game. I think so because it leverages the broken UAC system.

So are you villorn or just his buttbuddy hyping up his sales thread, then coming back with a story about getting 800m fame in a year because "chained to a desk" then when confronted with him blatantly being afk and non-responsive you accuse me of being a script checking cop. Sorry the spotlight is making your crush have to log out occasionally.

So are you villorn or just his buttbuddy hyping up his sales thread, then coming back with a story about getting 800m fame in a year because "chained to a desk" then when confronted with him blatantly being afk and non-responsive you accuse me of being a script checking cop. Sorry the spotlight is making your crush have to log out occasionally.
    As fun as both of those options sound, none of the above. Villorn has been consistently unresponsive to me, as well. I am, however, a member of Gemstone's anti-stalker neighborhood watch. We have these neat little badges - more of a laminated sticker, but our budget is small so we make do.

6. Default

As fun as both of those options sound, none of the above. Villorn has been consistently unresponsive to me, as well. I am, however, a member of Gemstone's anti-stalker neighborhood watch. We have these neat little badges - more of a laminated sticker, but our budget is small so we make do.
    What can I say, I find the villorn immunity to game policy more interesting than current GS dev.

7. Default

What can I say, I find the villorn immunity to game policy more interesting than current GS dev.
    dude is a GM you moron he's allowed to do that shit

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Wish I could argue this but it makes sense

I am. You're under arrest for being a cuck.
    Wouldn't that be the cuck police?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Technically they're not. That's why they get other shit like multipliers.

At least if Simu is being consistent with their own rules...

Last edited by Methais; 05-12-2021 at 12:25 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible