Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death Flaring UAC set.

1. Default

Hi villorn I hope your afk scripting ban ends soon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Hi villorn I hope your afk scripting ban ends soon
    Oh…deets?
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

3. Default

Probably just guessing there. I know a number of people got scooped up towards the end of ebon gate

4. Default

This is terrible. All of the mainstay OTF north hunters have been taking "Vacations". I only rarely hunt there when I got a champion bounty but I miss the consistency of swarms there. Now adays is hit or miss.....

Quote Originally Posted by zhagen View Post
    This is terrible. All of the mainstay OTF north hunters have been taking "Vacations". I only rarely hunt there when I got a champion bounty but I miss the consistency of swarms there. Now adays is hit or miss.....
    SoS stays pretty busy. Plus the loot is better and it's not in stupid gay EN.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Sabreon and co used to make that area lit.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I'd hunt there all the time if you didn't have to deal with bs item thefts. I think stolen enhancives are recoverable now? Or not... no idea.

they are recoverable.

but apparently it's not guaranteed for them to be in the room where you got stolen from so you might have to go on an adventure searching around with RECOVER or pay the guild. Or just insta depart and salve.
    Last edited by Donquix; 01-07-2022 at 05:59 PM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    they are recoverable.

but apparently it's not guaranteed for them to be in the room where you got stolen from so you might have to go on an adventure searching around with RECOVER or pay the guild. Or just insta depart and salve.
    I do insta depart anyway. Is there a delay before the first theft can occur? It's more about not wanting to deal with the hassle or accidentally overlooking something that went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Sabreon and co used to make that area lit.
    They need to give Provoke to everybody.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible